Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s Really Going On With Derek Wolfe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
    FYI that isn't me.....****ing imposter!!!!!!!!
    Riiiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
      Riiiiiight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratboy View Post
        This is my guess.

It would make sense given the comment about educating Wolfe about the subject.
        AND [DRUM ROLL PLEASE] THE ORANGE MANE DOCTORS DIAGNOSE.......

SYPHILIS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Natedogg View Post
          AND [DRUM ROLL PLEASE] THE ORANGE MANE DOCTORS DIAGNOSE.......

SYPHILIS!!
          ugh...fyi, don't do a google image search for syphilis

RIP wolfe

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

i really like where this thread is going!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    That's what I don't understand. I am having a hard time putting together a circumstance where something would happen to someone that.
                    1. Would cause fever, seizures and weight loss.
                    2. Would create so much sympathy and understanding that no one in the press is willing to leak anything about it.
                    3. Is apparently not bad enough to put him on IR.

I just DO not understand it.
                    Exactly. Even the most outrageous, hypothetical explanations (e.g., syphillus, schizophrenia, Chron's disease, nervous breakdown, bad meth) don't explain why he wasn't shelved in the first place. Maybe he has some pics of Manning naked with some farm animals.

Comment

I was trying to think of the list of things that meet the qualifiers.

It could be a venereal disease. Syphilis seems unlikely. Don't you have to have untreated Syphilis for years before it causes seizures?

It could be something really bad and terminal where he wants to stay on the team as long as possible as a last wish.

It could be a family matter. Like someone is blackmailing him or has kidnapped a family member and wants ransom. I think this is unlikely because Fox said "Doctors haven't cleared him" so it's probably medical.

It could be epilepsy.

It could be Discoid Lupus.

As always...

Comment

Joking that Derek is addicted to meth = horrible and we should all be ashamed of ourselves

Speculating that Derek is riddled with STD's = Serious football discussion.

Can't we just compromise and change his nickname to Syph-Wolfe?

"AWOOO! It burns when I pee!"

Comment

Or I guess it should be

Comment

and the fact this unknowable illness has happened TWO years in a row!!

Comment

It could be something really bad and terminal where he wants to stay on the team as long as possible as a last wish.
                              This seems to make the most sense.

Comment

I was trying to think of the list of things that meet the qualifiers.

It could be a venereal disease. Syphilis seems unlikely. Don't you have to have untreated Syphilis for years before it causes seizures?

It could be a family matter. Like someone is blackmailing him or has kidnapped a family member and wants ransom. I think this is unlikely because Fox said "Doctors haven't cleared him" so it's probably medical.

It could be epilepsy.

It could be Discoid Lupus.

As always...

haha well he could have contracted syphilis years ago? Not sure how long it takes before it starts killing you.

Comment

Working...
                                X