Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What’s Really Going On With Derek Wolfe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s Really Going On With Derek Wolfe?

Is the local media saying anything?

Nothing concrete but I have heard they have "it under control" so it sounds like a medical condition possible seizure like

Comment

It is the deafening silence about the entire situation that has concerned me. No one is telling the truth about this and that is a huge red flag.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
        It is the deafening silence about the entire situation that has concerned me. No one is telling the truth about this and that is a huge red flag.
        But they won't put him on IR which is also strange, so you have to assume they still think he will be on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by crowebomber View Post
          But they won't put him on IR which is also strange, so you have to assume they still think he will be on the field.
          I can't see how this season. Even if he gets over whatever is bothering him he can't get into Super Bowl shape in 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
            I can't see how this season. Even if he gets over whatever is bothering him he can't get into Super Bowl shape in 2 weeks.
            He was practicing until they said he got the flu, and I assume he has been working out even when he wasn't practicing. He hasn't been in a game for a while, but that's no different than anyone coming back from an injury. I wouldn't see him starting but I do think he would make the defense better getting in there for some plays in certain situations.

Comment

You have a better chance at seeing Moore play again this season... And that is not going to happen either. Unless Denver has totally gone New England on us and giving out BS injury reports every day, I do not think we see Wolfe or Moore the balance of this season.

Comment

He played practice squad a few weeks ago. Vic Lombardi characterized that experience as "not positive."

Comment

It's such a strange situation. From what I can tell he only had one light practice around Christmas and then nothing. Maybe I'm wrong. That's why I put this out there. I just figured (hoped) I had missed something.

Just been getting a really bad ominous feeling about it lately. Probably nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                    No one is lying either though. They just aren't saying anything, which presents a grim picture.

Comment

I'd be absolutely shocked if Wolfe or Moore played again this season. And honestly, neither player is in football shape any longer, much less playoff football shape.

Comment

It's odd that there aren't even some rumors flying around. Lots of people in Dove Valley have to know, and you'd think someone would either intentionally or unintentionally leak it somehow, somewhere by now.

Comment

I thought I heard that he had lost a bunch of weight too.

Denver just needs to put him on IR and put this to bed. Our DE needs are critical going into the offseason. Decker & Beadles money will be thrown at Michael Johnson, DE for the Bengals.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyR View Post
                            It's odd that there aren't even some rumors flying around. Lots of people in Dove Valley have to know, and you'd think someone would either intentionally or unintentionally leak it somehow, somewhere by now.
                            Yeah it is quite strange that not a word has been leaked by ANYONE about what is going on w/him.

Comment

My guess is they have not IR's him in case they reach the Super Bowl and he can play in 3 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X