Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday is McDaniels' first trip back to Mile High

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sunday is McDaniels' first trip back to Mile High

    How will he be received by the Bronco faithful? Will extra security be needed?

  • #2
    As Mike Lombardi wrote here, McDaniels was done wrong by the Broncos organization. I can't for him to get his revenge by pouring on 60 points Sunday.

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ment-to-change

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
      As Mike Lombardi wrote here, McDaniels was done wrong by the Broncos organization. I can't for him to get his revenge by pouring on 60 points Sunday.

      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...ment-to-change
      You're a schmuck. /ignored

      Comment


      • #4
        nice username

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            i wonder if lomarbdi feels the same after Mcdaniels told the Browns to ****off?

            Comment


            • #7
              Fun fact: The Pats have played the Broncos in the playoffs a couple of times. Denver is 2-0 in those games. #statsarefun

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  ^^^---- that looks amazing. want.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                    Fun fact: The Pats have played the Broncos in the playoffs a couple of times. Denver is 2-0 in those games. #statsarefun
                    2-1 (tebow)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thank God we crack down on troll accounts. Especially since this account was made right after the last one was banned.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                        2-1 (tebow)
                        ****IN TEBOW.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                          Thank God we crack down on troll accounts. Especially since this account was made right after the last one was banned.
                          You were one of those McDummy faithfuls, weren't you?
                          Didn't you even change your handle to McRabb to honor your coach?!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TheElusiveKyleOrton View Post
                            Fun fact: The Pats have played the Broncos in the playoffs a couple of times. Denver is 2-0 in those games. #statsarefun
                            Broncos are 2-1 vs. Patriots in post season

                            We beat them in 1986 and 2005 if I recall and lost to them in 2011

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              My ignore list grows!!!!!!!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X