No announcement yet.

What happened to Seattle's offense?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Armchair wants to seriously discuss how a potential SB opponent can improve their offense enough to win the SB.....but, he's a "Broncos fan".

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
      The burning question around Seattle
      I'm going to stop you right there.

Comment

Odd. I did not know I had 22,000 posts on a Seahawks message board.

Comment

Ignore feature....ACTIVATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
            The burning question around Seattle is "What the hell has happened to Russell Wilson and Seattle's offense during the last quarter or so of the season?"

I'm not going to enumerate all of the numbers. Suffice it to say that Wilson & the offense were wracking up many more points earlier in the season. Things have really tapered off the last several weeks.

My own opinion is that the Pete Carroll and the HC have told Wilson that they DO NOT want him running the read option. Period. So they're chaining him to the pocket. Wilson is deadly when he rolls out, especially to the right. But lately, he's either been standing in the pocket or scrambling around inside the tackle box.

I think the coaches want to minimize big hits on the 5' 10.5" Wilson. And who can blame them? But when you put a ball and chain around the guy, you take away the thing that makes him special. I can't tell you how many times Wilson has been in the mesh with Marshawn Lynch with the DE crashing down and the side of the field wide open only to give the ball to Lynch anyway.

The coaches need to take off the damn chains!

young QB, a lot of injuries to the OL, and a very average receiver group.

Comment

I think it's a matter of Wilson playing safe. Kaep was doing the same thing early on before Crabtree came back.

Comment

What's more irritating, the bandwagon fans or the "I have five favorite NFL teams and like whoever is in the playoffs!" fans.

Maybe, they are one and the same.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7I-mdoClMVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7I-mdoClMVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Comment

Wilson just isn't that great yet. Good with potential but he is not even an average pocket passer.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                    What's more irritating, the bandwagon fans or the "I have five favorite NFL teams and like whoever is in the playoffs!" fans.

Maybe, they are one and the same.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7I-mdoClMVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7I-mdoClMVA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
                    I think you just blew your own mind?

Comment

Working...
                    X