Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD4HOF
    replied
    Both lines will determine the next 1 or 2 games.

Leave a comment:

• CHEF LUIGI
    replied
    Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
    Tough crowd.
    Our Oline has been outstanding, run and pass.
    Pamploma potential.

Leave a comment:

• Kaylore
    replied
    He's learning too! In the Raiders game he got beat again by that defensive end I want on our team and this time he did the right thing and held him. No sack fumble. Chris Clark is a boss and I hope we can keep him on our team or trade him for great value.

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    I like the keep Clark as a swing tackle bkup to both RT and LT. Franklin plays well at RT and I don't think Broncos ever plan to move him to guard.

I don't think we trade Clark though. We probably could get a high pick for him but with all the injuries teams suffer I think in the trenches you need some good backups.
    I also think Justice was a great signing. He played some at RT and held his own. I really think if we needed him he'd play lights out as well. Hat's off to Elway!

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    The time to trade him would be in 2015.

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    I like the keep Clark as a swing tackle bkup to both RT and LT. Franklin plays well at RT and I don't think Broncos ever plan to move him to guard.

I don't think we trade Clark though. We probably could get a high pick for him but with all the injuries teams suffer I think in the trenches you need some good backups.

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Props to the best backup LT in football.

Thank you Josh McDaniels!

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Yeah...Clark has earned his money. Although, this is a big week for him and next week will be even bigger. NE has two DE's that are tearing it up now.
    Last edited by Hamrob; 01-13-2014, 10:52 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Br0nc0Buster
    replied
    Franklin is a very good tackle
    It would be stupid to move him around

Maybe Clark can play guard
    Maybe not and we have a stud swing tackle

Either way the Oline played great against SD, so they deserve props

Leave a comment:

• randerson1184
    replied
    Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
    Broncos don't seem to see Franklin as a guard.
    The "Franklin to RG" seems to be a pretty popular idea on here. I've heard it mentioned several times.

He must have played G in college some. Seems like a friggin' road-grader in the running game!

Leave a comment:

• cutthemdown
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    I still think we have a great option on the table with Beadles potentially leaving. Move Franklin to right guard, vasquez is over the left guard, and Clark to right tackle. I don't think will miss a beat.
    Broncos don't seem to see Franklin as a guard.

Leave a comment:

• bowtown
    replied
    This should be a Dave Magazu appreciation thread.

Leave a comment:

• randerson1184
    replied
    Chris Clark has really impressed me this season. Dude has flat out balled! I didn't expect him to do quite this well.

His alma mater is my current employer: Southern Mississippi.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Originally posted by bpc View Post
    I still think we have a great option on the table with Beadles potentially leaving. Move Franklin to right guard, vasquez is over the left guard, and Clark to right tackle. I don't think will miss a beat.
    I agree. They can switch guard positions too, I don't care.

Leave a comment:

• bpc
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X