Chris Clark - Shout out Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Clark - Shout out Thread

How about giving Chris Clark some well earned props for the way he has stepped in an played at an extremely high level in relief of Clady this year.

I loved watching him nullify the Chugger pass rush yesterday and outside of a couple tough games he has responded well. Most teams don't have a single LT yet we have 2 very good ones.

My favorite moment was on the rushing TD, he destroyed his man then made sure he got to the next level and put a block on his dude even after KM was in.

The whole OL was nasty blocking for the run yesterday and Manning only got touched a few times. I did like that they designed a few plays where they moved the pocket just to keep the SD DL honest which helped but Clark has played well all year and deserves some props!

Well Done!

I called him out one week and have regretted that ever since...dude has been solid starter all season long. Beadles has earned my highest respect also.

Comment

I'll save my shout out's until the season is over.

Comment

Tough crowd.

Comment

I still think we have a great option on the table with Beadles potentially leaving. Move Franklin to right guard, vasquez is over the left guard, and Clark to right tackle. I don't think will miss a beat.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
            I still think we have a great option on the table with Beadles potentially leaving. Move Franklin to right guard, vasquez is over the left guard, and Clark to right tackle. I don't think will miss a beat.
            I agree. They can switch guard positions too, I don't care.

Comment

Chris Clark has really impressed me this season. Dude has flat out balled! I didn't expect him to do quite this well.

His alma mater is my current employer: Southern Mississippi.

Comment

This should be a Dave Magazu appreciation thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                  Broncos don't seem to see Franklin as a guard.

Comment

Originally posted by cutthemdown View Post
                    Broncos don't seem to see Franklin as a guard.
                    The "Franklin to RG" seems to be a pretty popular idea on here. I've heard it mentioned several times.

He must have played G in college some. Seems like a friggin' road-grader in the running game!

Comment

Franklin is a very good tackle
                      It would be stupid to move him around

Maybe Clark can play guard
                      Maybe not and we have a stud swing tackle

Either way the Oline played great against SD, so they deserve props

Comment

Yeah...Clark has earned his money. Although, this is a big week for him and next week will be even bigger. NE has two DE's that are tearing it up now.
                        Last edited by Hamrob; 01-13-2014, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Props to the best backup LT in football.

Thank you Josh McDaniels!

Comment

I like the keep Clark as a swing tackle bkup to both RT and LT. Franklin plays well at RT and I don't think Broncos ever plan to move him to guard.

I don't think we trade Clark though. We probably could get a high pick for him but with all the injuries teams suffer I think in the trenches you need some good backups.

Comment

The time to trade him would be in 2015.

Comment

Working...
                              X