X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC/NFC Championship Game Predictions

What say you?

Den 31 NE 27 - Pretty confident Broncos find a way

SF 20 Seattle 17 (OT) - Not confident about this one but I hate the seahawks so it's more of a hope pick.

I'll go with the home teams. I'm interested in the spread for each since I'd like to win some bets. Denver right now is -4.5, Seattle -3.5. I think both home teams are attractive bets.

Comment

The Broncos are gonna win the Super Bowl and anyone who disagrees can lick their own nutsack!!!

Comment

Seattle 20 San Francisco 16
        New England 31 Denver 27

Comment

I had seattle going to the SB back when we played them in preseason. Some on here questioned my credibility on that. Saying Wilson and Seattle would degress. Ya that didnt happen.

Comment

Seahawks win 27 - 21
            Broncos win 33 - 27 (Blunt gets rolled up like a burrito in the end zone)
            Last edited by Vegas_Bronco; 01-13-2014, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Broncos 41
              Patriots 35

Seahawks 24
              49ers 21 F OT

Comment

NE 23
                DEN 34

SF 24
                SEA 16

Comment

Broncos win 34-30
                  Seahawks win 23-20

Comment

Chiefs lose

Comment

I'm leaning toward SF in the NFC match. Better lines on O and D, but mostly because they are the "bad guys" while the Seahawks are the darlings of the bandwagoners. (6-point margin)

I'll give Denver the edge vs. the Pats, mostly because of home field. (3-point margin)

Comment

I hope for 2 things this week, and you can call me rotten if you want, I don't care.

1) A Broncos win with no more injuries for fuc sake

2) SF and Seattle to bang the living piss out of one another and hopefully they lose a few key guys for at least 2 weeks, nothing major or career threating, but maybe a nice high ankle sprain or a dislocated elbow, broken thumb, just something to help even the playing field in terms of big injuries.

Comment

It's very rare that two #1's make it to the Super Bowl. Since Denver is winning, that leaves San Francisco as the NFC representative...

Comment

Patriots 51, Broncos 17

Josh McDaniels' offense racks up 600-plus yards of total offense in a laugher.

Comment

Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
                              Patriots 51, Broncos 17

Josh McDaniels' offense racks up 600-plus yards of total offense in a laugher.
                              Nice name too loser

Comment

Working...
                              X