Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Streaming radio question

I Heart Radio is the only app
    I can find that features sports talk from the Denver area. One is the Sports Animal out of CS, and the other
    Is 850 KOA I think, not crazy about either. Is there something better that I can get via iPhone?
    Thanks in advance.

BTW, Damn Chris Harris' knee. When will the
    bad breaks ever stop for this team? I realize NE has had their bad breaks too, but losing arguably your two best defenders is a body blow. But I was really excited about the intensity of the defense, so that's a positive... I'm pleased how they were prepared to get it on
    Last edited by ram40ut; 01-13-2014, 05:46 PM. Reason: It sucked

Originally posted by ram40ut View Post
    I Heart Radio is the only app
    I can find that features sports talk from the Denver area. One is the Sports Animal out of CS, and the other
    Is 850 KOA I think, not crazy about either. Is there something better that I can get via iPhone?
    Thanks in advance.

BTW, Damn Chris Harris' knee. When will the
    bad breaks ever stop for this team? I realize NE has had their bad breaks too, but losing arguably your two best defenders is a body blow
    I get 102.3 ESPN Denver & 104.3 The Fan on Tune In Radio

Comment

Yes, Tune In Radio pro is the boss. I have 1510 and 1580 in there for the occasional action

Comment

104.3 Sports Radio has it's own app for IOS. I listen to KOA 850 on iHeart Radio for pregame and hear all the way until Dave Logan starts naming the starters when it goes out and stops playing. I listen to the 104.3 app in the morning and the afternoon show until they get too annoying by starting arguments about stupid crap. For the game if I'm not near a TV or the game isn't in my area I have my Sirius app which costs a few bucks a month via the internet connection to Sirius. With Sirius I can always get Dave Logan KOA home feed for games that switches off right after the game then over to iHeart to get the post game stuff. So complicated to deal with and the Sirius feed is always a few minutes behind the TV broadcast version so I can't just switch to Dave and Easy Ed instead of the national announcers. I'll have to take a listen to the other stations listed here.

Comment

I found the 104.3 app to be buggy. Tune In Pro is just too smooth and easy. But no KOA on it though.

Comment

Thanks guys , but iPhone doesn't support Adobe Flash, which is required to stream 104.3, and 102.3

Comment

Thanks guys , but iPhone doesn't support Adobe Flash, which is required to stream 104.3, and 102.3
              I had an iphone 4 & used the Tune in Radio app.

Comment

104.3 app is good. It stops occasionally, you just hit play and go again.

Comment

You dont use the web player. Use the app(s).

Comment

Working...
                  X