Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whaaaa, Chris Harris is out! Wait, half of Pats WR crew are out for this game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whaaaa, Chris Harris is out! Wait, half of Pats WR crew are out for this game!

Alright, we are crying in our cheerios over Chris Harris. I get it, greatest non-pro bowl CB in the history of the NFL. Enough said.

But have you seen the Pats wideout crew? It might be the worst in the league! Especially when you consider that Aaron Dobson (hasn't practiced since week 16 with foot injury), Kembrell Thompkins (concussed against indy), and Josh Boyce (2nd round pick placed on IR) will most likely be out for this game.

Dobson is their is 3rd leading receiver, Thompkins 4th, and Boyce was the fill in until he tore his 5thp***Y bone in his right foot. So what does that leave them?

Julian Edleman - The 5'10 former rapist brings in a gaudy 10.1 yards per reception to this game. , I like my chances of DRC hanging with him. Whatcha say?

Danny Amendlola -- ahh, the 5'10 blur of a man who ran a 4.7 during the combine is the number two receiver. Has never cracked more than 700 yards in an NFL season, but is dynamite besides that. Champ on Danny? I think he can hang.

Austin Collie - he hasn't been relevant since the last season of the Sopranos. He has 63 yards this year and has been cut 24 times this past season.

And don't even get started with their TEs. They shouldn't even be in football.

And, that's it folks! There is no one else! They have no one else.

Does that scare you? Really?

You think the Pats turned to LaGarrette Blount and their run game because it was a point of strength, or they simply freaking HAD TO since their receivers suck ass.

Come on, people!
    Last edited by bronco0608; 01-13-2014, 04:44 PM.

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post
    Julian Edleman - The 5'10 former rapist brings in a gaudy 10.1 yards per reception to this game. , I like my chances of DRC hanging with him. Whatcha say?
    DRC doesn't cover the slot so that's moot.

but the real reason I am responding. What does the bolded mean? Never heard of any alleged.

Also, if someone is a rapist doesn't that make them a rapist? I mean how does one become a former rapist?

Comment

I'm always worried when Brady is throwing the ball, no matter who he is throwing the ball to.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post

but the real reason I am responding. What does the bolded mean? Never heard of any alleged.

Also, if someone is a rapist doesn't that make them a rapist? I mean how does one become a former rapist?

Well, I wrote an interesting paper on this during my Psychology 350 classes exploring the dynamics of a past experience and how....

WHO GIVES A **** WHY I WROTE THAT. Seriously? That's all you care about it? Well, if you must know, 'Ol Julian decided to play lets hide my finger in your camel toe during a raucuous dance session at the Baracuda club
        in Southie without a willing participant, if you get my drift. That is a firm decision right there. You are out, cutting a rug, drinking natty light, a girl decides to dance with you, she smiles as you do the worm, you hop up, smile back, and then stick yo finger in her pants and play find the g spot.

Comment

They still are the 2nd seed and making a trip to the AFCC despite all that

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
            I'm always worried when Brady is throwing the ball, no matter who he is throwing the ball to.
            Plus, nobody in the NFL is designing better plays and calling a better game than Josh McDaniels. A candidate for offensive coordinator of the year.

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...woman-bar.html

Comment

Originally posted by bronco0608 View Post
                Well, I wrote an interesting paper on this during my Psychology 350 classes exploring the dynamics of a past experience and how....

WHO GIVES A **** WHY I WROTE THAT. Seriously?
                well, i do. we will hear about the injuries on both teams all week. i'm interested in the term paper

Comment

I wouldn't be too worried if it was just Harris out, but Wolfe, Vick, Moore, and Miller are all out. That is one player from every position group, and almost half of the starting Unit. The defense has been hanging on by only a few threads. Lets hope they have enough in tact to spare the rope from breaking before this season ends. If you want another analogy, the camel's back is pretty loaded with hay, and who knows when its going to break.

Comment

Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
                    Plus, nobody in the NFL is designing better plays and calling a better game than Josh McDaniels. A candidate for offensive coordinator of the year.
                    Take your McD lovin ass somewhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      For sure, and the OP underplays the threat Edleman and Amendola can be.

But his broader point is correct. There are posters today completely writing off the playoffs as a lost cause because we lost Harris. When you compare the Pats offense from our first matchup, they've lost about the equivalent in talent since then as the Denver defense has. Gronk vs. Von. Thompkins and Dobson vs Harris. Plus Denver has DRC (who missed that second disaster of a half) and Champ back hopefully all game.

It's been a bloody second half to the season for both teams. I still like the advantages Denver will have going into this game, despite the setback the secondary has been hit with.

Comment

That in itself is an interesting statement, despite this not being the point of the thread.

If you use to pound the bottle, then get cleaned up, are you still an alcoholic or a former alcoholic?

Why must a bad choice brand a person for life? Not that I care more about a rapist than others; I don't. I think it is a horrendous crime and if a man truly took the pussy against a woman's will, well then, that is horrible. You, sir, have screwed that woman up mentally for life.

Getting off that point, though, we have a serious problem in society with simply branding people just because they got caught doing something wrong.

Think back on your life, if you got caught for every illegal act you have ever done, you would be considered a menace to society. Underage drinking, exploring some narcotics here and there, taking a spin in the ol' ride when you might be over the limit, the time you decided to steal some candy when you were younger, illegally gambling, etc..

Let's get over ourselves, seriously. Someone messed up, they did their time, that's it. Let them move on. Or not. I really don't care either way.

Pats WR sucks. Have no fear.

Comment

Originally posted by McD more rings than Elway View Post
                          honestly, this is a must ban in my opinion. i'd rather he reference a donkey show with my whole family than utter this ****ing opinion.

Comment

When did Harris go down by the way? Wasn't able to watch the whole game.

Comment

Also, NE is 4-4 on the road. They lost the 1 seed to us because they lost to the Dolphins just over a month ago. Harris injury is a bummer, but I'm not about to be moping in the doom and gloom all week about Brady blowing us out.

With Julius and Welker back we aren't punting anyway. There is no Plan B, dammit!

Comment

Working...
                              X