Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orange Mane Meteorologists - Super Bowl

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Orange Mane Meteorologists - Super Bowl

    I see the forecasts on the usual sites, but can you give us your analysis on what you are seeing since you were all dead on last week?
    Last edited by LetsGoBroncos; 01-25-2014, 07:07 AM.

  • #2
    Denver weather forecast for Sunday, January 19th 2014: PAIN

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by crush17 View Post
      Denver weather forecast for Sunday, January 19th 2014: PAIN

      Comment


      • #4
        It's going to be raining Manning Touchdowns.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
          I see the forecasts on the usual sites, but can you give us your analysis on what you are seeing since you were all dead on last week?
          Hey pansy, you thinking of backing out of going to Denver? I am planning on going and need to do some research for rooms, car, etc. Got the ticket(S)!

          Comment


          • #6
            I am a weather nut and what few models I see out there are looking good. Looks like a beautiful warm weekend.

            There isnt anything close so I think its safe to eliminate the weather as part of the discussion. Model to play with below:
            http://www.wunderground.com/wunderma...&PrecipStart=0

            Comment


            • #7
              Wind should be low. Showing 6 MPH with gusts up to 7.

              http://www.windfinder.com/forecast/c...airport_denver

              Comment


              • #8
                7mph isn't really a gust
                More like a brisk fart

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'd post what's really gonna happen, but apa would just go ape**** on me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
                    7mph isn't really a gust
                    More like a brisk fart
                    BUT WHAT DOES THAT FEEL LIKE?!?!?!

                    Sorry OP, just messing with you

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                      Hey pansy, you thinking of backing out of going to Denver? I am planning on going and need to do some research for rooms, car, etc. Got the ticket(S)!
                      Hell no, I'm goin no matter what.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Bump. Where our experts at? I know it looks good but I did see the channel 9 news said something about possible wind.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                          Bump. Where our experts at? I know it looks good but I did see the channel 9 news said something about possible wind.
                          From the NWS

                          OTHERWISE LITTLE ELSE TO CONTEND WITH DURING THIS PERIOD.
                          PRECIPITATION CHANCES NEXT TO NOTHING EVEN FOR THE HIGH COUNTRY...
                          WITH TEMPERATURES RETURNING TO ABOVE AVERAGE ON FRIDAY AND AS MUCH AS 15 TO 18 DEGS F ABOVE AVERAGE OVER THE WEEKEND. A DRY AND STABLE
                          ATMOSPHERE WILL ALSO SUPPORT FEW CLOUDS. LASTLY...MEDIUM RANGE
                          MODELS INDICATE GRADUAL COOLING EARLY NEXT WEEK...BUT STILL NO
                          PRECIPITATION.
                          http://forecast.weather.gov/product....n=1&glossary=1

                          A very benign forecast. Sounds like it will be nice!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            From the NWS



                            http://forecast.weather.gov/product....n=1&glossary=1

                            A very benign forecast. Sounds like it will be nice!
                            Awesome thanks. I also saw on Weather Underground they were saying 15 MPH winds so I didn't know if they were back.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              High 50s and 10-15 mph winds sounds good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X