Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Referees for AFCCG narrowed to two possibilities

http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/01/09/10025/

It will either be Tony Corrente or Gene Seratore's crew here for the game.
    Last edited by crush17; 01-13-2014, 11:03 AM.

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
    http://www.footballzebras.com/2014/01/09/10025/

It will either be Tony Corrente or Gene Seratore's crew here for the game.
    Waiting to see which one is more willing to help out Brady.

Comment

This is really the most important thing going into the game. Outside of a Manning injury, officiating is the only thing that can keep the Lombardi out of Denver.

I still think last year's team is in GOAT conversation if Vinovich doesn't give the Ravens a 28-point handicap.

Comment

Gene Seratore worked the Patriots week 5 road game in which they were called for zero penalties.

Tony Corrente worked the Patriots week 15 road game in which they were called for 1 penalty for 2 yards.

Comment

we are screwed either way....hopefully the broncos can get a big lead late in the game

Comment

Also the referee for the Patriots playoff game against the Colts, Pete Morelli, worked their week 13 road game in which they were called for zero penalties.

I guess it's all just a coincidence

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
              Gene Seratore worked the Patriots week 5 road game in which they were called for zero penalties.

Tony Corrente worked the Patriots week 15 road game in which they were called for 1 penalty for 2 yards.
              Good grief. I wish the Denver media would make a big issue of this, just to get everyone to know.

Comment

It's a conspiracy!!!!

I'm sure Pats fans are having this same conversation on their boards about how they are about to get screwed over by the refs so that the great Peyton Manning can get a Super Bowl to match up with his historic season.

Comment

Ugh.

I guess I'd rather have Corrente over Seratore.

Comment

Originally posted by winstoncup bronco View Post
                    Good grief. I wish the Denver media would make a big issue of this, just to get everyone to know.
                    Considering the media did nothing about one of the 2 most obviously biased games in sports history last year, I doubt they do anything before this game is even played.

I saw one article from a Denver writer last year complaining about that game and how the only reason people discount officiating is due to blind religious faith/naiivety. Stupid statements like "a good team overcomes bad calls." And then he was blasted in the comments by religiously naiive Bronco fans saying "a good team overcomes those bad calls."

People still talk about the Brady Tuck, the 2005 SB, the Hocchuli whistle...those games were like video game-level efficiency compared to the game Vinovich called. But the Denver and national media refused to acknowledge it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post

Most importantly, the Pats LOST both of those games.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                        Yep, which shows how shaky they are on the road this year. Still miraculous for a team starting 2nd and 3rd stringers to play so clean on the road

Chalk it up to quality coaching?

Comment

Comment

Even though we won that was the worst ref'ed game ever.

How the chuggers did not come out with a victory is beyond me. They totally called the entire game SD way. I'm so tired if them trying to fix the game. Just let'em play.

Oh

And a great big FU to Eric Davis that already has the pats going into the S.B. I hope that bag of Dog **** reaches him safe and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                              Well then I'm feeling pretty good about both of these crews!

Comment

Working...
                              X