Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos need to sweep the practice field for hidden cameras, Patriots are coming to town

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos need to sweep the practice field for hidden cameras, Patriots are coming to town

    Belicheck is coming to Denver, we will need to contact some help to sweep the practice field of hidden cameras. Denver will need to highten security of its practice and call it a closed practice. NObody is allowed in. I wouldnt put it past Belicheck to put a camera in the team hotel the night before the game, so if they do a walkthrough in the hotel, then Denver will need to sweep the hotel ballroom as well. Either way it needs to be a closed practice like Florida State did for national championship. They were practicing at a high school nearby and i tried to go watch. Obvisouly i have no ties to either team, but an innocent bystander. They would not let me in with security and police. DENVER NEEDS TO DO THIS AGAINST BELLICHEAT THIS WEEK!
    Last edited by Peoples Champ; 01-13-2014, 10:58 AM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
    McDaniels is coming to Denver, we will need to contact some help to sweep the practice field of hidden cameras. Denver will need to highten security of its practice and call it a closed practice. NObody is allowed in. I wouldnt put it past McDaniels to put a camera in the team hotel the night before the game, so if they do a walkthrough in the hotel, then Denver will need to sweep the hotel ballroom as well. Either way it needs to be a closed practice like Florida State did for national championship. They were practicing at a high school and i tried to go watch. Obvisouly i have no ties to either team, but an innocent bystander. They would not let me in with security and police. DENVER NEEDS TO DO THIS AGAINST McDaniels THIS WEEK!
    fixed

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
      fixed
      thanks! your right, we need to be careful of both of them.

      Comment


      • #4
        He was already in town last night. It's too late

        <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi">@VicLombardi</a> did you notice this?! <a href="http://t.co/rEYVpUwnNn">pic.twitter.com/rEYVpUwnNn</a></p>&mdash; Garrin Grigsby (@GarrinGrigsby) <a href="https://twitter.com/GarrinGrigsby/statuses/422736838483116032">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
        <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

        Comment


        • #5
          We should do what their fans do and pull their hotel fire alarm at 3 am the night before the game. ****ing jerks

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
            We should do what their fans do and pull their hotel fire alarm at 3 am the night before the game. ****ing jerks
            haha do they do this?


            I'm all for it. Put ex lax in their dinner too for all i care

            Comment


            • #7
              We also need to have the Gillette Stadium mysterious opponent headset malfunctions during key game situations.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Garcia Bronco View Post
                We should do what their fans do and pull their hotel fire alarm at 3 am the night before the game. ****ing jerks
                Tell me where they're staying, and it will be done.

                Comment


                • #9
                  We don't need to cheat to beat those guys...
                  Let them do what they do, that **** catches up to them real quick...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by strafen View Post
                    We don't need to cheat to beat those guys...
                    Let them do what they do, that **** catches up to them real quick...
                    Everyone says that but has that bad karma actually caught up to them yet?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by brom66an6 View Post
                      He was already in town last night. It's too late

                      <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p><a href="https://twitter.com/VicLombardi">@VicLombardi</a> did you notice this?! <a href="http://t.co/rEYVpUwnNn">pic.twitter.com/rEYVpUwnNn</a></p>&mdash; Garrin Grigsby (@GarrinGrigsby) <a href="https://twitter.com/GarrinGrigsby/statuses/422736838483116032">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
                      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
                      thats hilarious

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
                        Everyone says that but has that bad karma actually caught up to them yet?
                        yes they havent won a superbowl since they were caught cheating, and they were in 2 of them, on of them they were 18 and 0 and on the verge of being one of the best undefeated teams ever. If they had not of cheated in the past, i garuntee the football gods would have smiled on them and they would have won that superbowl.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                          yes they havent won a superbowl since they were caught cheating, and they were in 2 of them, on of them they were 18 and 0 and on the verge of being one of the best undefeated teams ever. If they had not of cheated in the past, i garuntee the football gods would have smiled on them and they would have won that superbowl.
                          I'm sick of the football gods even letting them get to the AFCC/SB so many times, even though they haven't won since then!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Peoples Champ View Post
                            yes they havent won a superbowl since they were caught cheating, and they were in 2 of them, on of them they were 18 and 0 and on the verge of being one of the best undefeated teams ever. If they had not of cheated in the past, i garuntee the football gods would have smiled on them and they would have won that superbowl.
                            Don't talk about football gods being fair and good. That's BS. Look what they've done to us and we didn't do anything wrong. Fuc those football gods. They can suck me.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                              Don't talk about football gods being fair and good. That's BS. Look what they've done to us and we didn't do anything wrong. Fuc those football gods. They can suck me.
                              Every time the subject of John Elway and Super Bowl victories comes up, my buddy starts spouting off about how we cheated the salary cap.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X