Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel great about this sunday because the only thing stopping the Broncos is the Broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monte Ball is going to be the reason we win.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnykbr View Post
      Hasn't he been playing pretty well?
      Yes, he has.

Comment

Don't know how to feel about this game. We're seriously, seriously banged up but the Pats are arguably even worse off so i'm not as despondent as i'd normally be about Harris. The guys are right though, we need to be better. We make mistakes like we did against SD and Belichick will punish us.

Balance is important too. I'd imagine we'll be able to run the ball, their front 7 is completely decimated. Thing is though that Bill may want us to. He has previous with this, just see last time we played them. Better yet, take a look in Canton where his gameplan for the K Gun in the early 90s where the Giants were going to allow the Bills to run at will played a large part in earning himself a ring that day. He's gonna have a good gameplan for us whatever happens so PFM is going to need to be on fire at the very least.

Really though, execution is a lot of it, same as last week. If we can get a couple of stops (and we should get a couple, their offence is banged up as hell too..if we cant stop them we don't deserve to win) and the offence does its thing we should win. Question is if we can. This is like a heavyweight fight in the 11th round. Both are battered and bruised, it's all about who can avoid the punches and land enough to do the trick.
        Last edited by spiralism; 01-14-2014, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
          Balance is important too. I'd imagine we'll be able to run the ball, their front 7 is completely decimated. Thing is though that Bill may want us to. He has previous with this, just see last time we played them.
          After that game I originally thought it was the cold that Manning struggled with. Now I'm pretty sure it was the bad ankle (which the cold may have aggravated admittedly). It's not going to be cold on Sunday, and Manning's ankle is healed (at least mostly). Manning isn't getting held to <200 yards this time. That much I guarantee.

Comment

Don't know how to feel about this game. We're seriously, seriously banged up but the Pats are arguably even worse off so i'm not as despondent as i'd normally be about Harris. The guys are right though, we need to be better. We make mistakes like we did against SD and Belichick will punish us.

Balance is important too. I'd imagine we'll be able to run the ball, their front 7 is completely decimated. Thing is though that Bill may want us to. He has previous with this, just see last time we played them. Better yet, take a look in Canton where his gameplan for the K Gun in the early 90s where the Giants were going to allow the Bills to run at will played a large part in earning himself a ring that day. He's gonna have a good gameplan for us whatever happens so PFM is going to need to be on fire at the very least.

Really though, execution is a lot of it, same as last week. If we can get a couple of stops (and we should get a couple, their offence is banged up as hell too..if we cant stop them we don't deserve to win) and the offence does its thing we should win. Question is if we can. This is like a heavyweight fight in the 11th round. Both are battered and bruised, it's all about who can avoid the punches and land enough to do the trick.
            And then get stomped out by the NFC team and exposed as frauds! Ammirite? Or ammirite?

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
              After that game I originally thought it was the cold that Manning struggled with. Now I'm pretty sure it was the bad ankle (which the cold may have aggravated admittedly). It's not going to be cold on Sunday, and Manning's ankle is healed (at least mostly). Manning isn't getting held to <200 yards this time. That much I guarantee.
              I thought it was the cold, then i thought it was the wind...now i just think it us being too run heavy for our own good and just a plain old bad day at the office. Cold and wind together probably didnt help because of pain issues.

Comment

I thought it was the cold, then i thought it was the wind...now i just think it us being too run heavy for our own good and just a plain old bad day at the office. Cold and wind together probably didnt help because of pain issues.
                Well, that and the Broncos being frauds.

Comment

I thought it was the cold, then i thought it was the wind...now i just think it us being too run heavy for our own good and just a plain old bad day at the office.
                  It should have been more run heavy

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                    Sounds arrogant sounds cliche, but its true and you all know it. Denver is destined this team is great and it must not take its foot off the gas.

We dominated yesterday, we dominated in week 12 @NE even though it was one of the worst performances of Manning this year. We all know week 12 was a fluke ending should of either been a tie or a broncos win. We just can't let them back in the game.

We should feel great about playing the Patriots at Mile High last time we ran for 280 against them, Knowshon had a hell of a game. Ball looked explosive last night, both backs ran the ball effectively NE is going to have a lot to deal with.

They also have to feel the wrath of Peyton Manning because this time it wont be in NE and it wont be 30 mph winds to save NE. We were also without Julius Thomas for this game.

Sure we don't have Von this time but thats okay because we have had people step up on the front 7 and last time we didn't have Champ Bailey or DRC (in the 2nd half that is when we got torched). They don't have Gronk which was a big reason why they even mounted that comeback, that and the dumb fumbles by Denver.

Secure the football which we have been doing great lately (that JT fumble was not a fumble we all know it)

LeGarrette Blount Duke says
                    I say Denver wins 34-17.

Good stuff, hell this is great stuff !!

Now lets go KICK their ASS !

Comment

Working...
                    X