Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel great about this sunday because the only thing stopping the Broncos is the Broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to be a tough game. Both teams have had their adversity, no doubt. Denver setup better on offense with Manning and most of our players. NE setup better on defense with it's coaching staff. I fully expect the NE to goon it up in the secondary so Denver is going to need to run the ball. Make the DB's have to play that first, then start working in more PA and passes to keep them off base. We can't just become sitting ducks and let them do what they want to the WR's. Our front lines need to win. We've been susceptible to defenses thugging up our skills guys like that in the past. I think Denver needs to hog the ball. Use the formula we used against SD, eat up clock, put the pressure on Brady to make plays every time he has the ball. He will get frustrated if he isn't getting help. Keep the ball inconsistent enough that Blount or the OL can't get in a rhythm, the WR's either. Bottom line, Denver has to be in attack mode for 60 minutes next Sunday. Not 35 minutes. Because of that, we lost the game. No shutting it down.

If we can do this, I can see Denver winning going away, 31-21. And dear god, please work on the onside kicks this week.
    Last edited by bpc; 01-13-2014, 11:44 AM.

Comment

NE is basically a better version of Sandy Ego. If Denver doesn't drop the cinder block on its own wiener like it did on a few drives yesterday, I think Eli's primary caregiver can take a vacation in early February.

A middling effort against a middling team gave us a 7-point win. I don't see why a great effort against a great team can't secure us the same. Airtight logic on this one

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
        What worries me most is Fox's record against Belichick. Don't think he's ever beaten him. Don't think Del Rio has either and his defences have routinely been torched by Brady
        Who cares? Why doesn't Brady's overall record against Denver mean anything?

Comment

Keep up with the positivity people. I currently live in the middle of Patriots hell...

Gonna be a long week...

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
            Him beating us the last four times straight has a lot to do with it..

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
              It means a lot Brady does not play up to par in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Keira's Lip Balm View Post
                NE is basically a better version of Sandy Ego.
                Sort of. It's like if Ryan Matthews is healthy but they don't have Keenan Allen but have two Eddie Royals.

Comment

Originally posted by KevinJames View Post
                  Worry not my friend, Denver is bigger than just our coaches

I was looking online and I saw the Patriots are 2-12 when playing in Denver in the last 30 years.

Also Tom Brady has never won a playoff game at Denver.
                  Hahaha!!!
                  I love those misleading "stats"
                  Brady has NEVER played a play-off game in Denver...
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but out of the top of my head I don't recall ever played the Pats in Denver in a play-off game

Comment

Originally posted by strafen View Post
                    Hahaha!!!
                    Correct me if I'm wrong, but out of the top of my head I don't recall ever played the Pats in Denver in a play-off game
                    Uh - one of the biggest plays in Broncos history happened in the 2005 divisional between the Pats and Broncos.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=260114007

Comment

Hahaha!!!
                      Did you become a fan when jay cutler was drafted or something? Good lord

Comment

Hahaha!!!
                        Are you outside your mind??

Champ Bailey near pick 6 in 2005?

One of the most memorable playoff games in Broncos history?

Comment

Hahaha!!!
                          2005 the pats came to Denver and lost a playoff game, when Plummer was the QB for the Broncos...

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                            Are you outside your mind??

Champ Bailey near pick 6 in 2005?

One of the most memorable playoff games in Broncos history?
                            That's right.
                            Wow, I didn't even remember that...
                            In any event that was just that one play-off game.
                            If I read something like such and such has never won a play-off game in such and such, I'm assuming he's played a play-off game more than once...
                            Just saying...

Comment

That's right.
                              Wow, I didn't even remember that...
                              In any event that was just that one play-off game.
                              If I read something like such and such has never won a play-off game in such and such, I'm assuming he's played a play-off game more than once...
                              Just saying...
                              ok

Comment

One thing is for sure; mistakes like the ones against San Diego (dropped balls, wasted opportunities in red zone) will burn the broncos.

It's one thing against San Diego, but they won't get away with it against pats.

I do think the pats have no chance if the broncos don't beat themselves. I think they are substantially a better team but can't let the pats feed off mistakes. That's what the pats do...not good enough to win SB but good enough to beat you if you gift them points

Comment

Working...
                                X