Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feel great about this sunday because the only thing stopping the Broncos is the Broncos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feel great about this sunday because the only thing stopping the Broncos is the Broncos.

Sounds arrogant sounds cliche, but its true and you all know it. Denver is destined this team is great and it must not take its foot off the gas.

We dominated yesterday, we dominated in week 12 @NE even though it was one of the worst performances of Manning this year. We all know week 12 was a fluke ending should of either been a tie or a broncos win. We just can't let them back in the game.

We should feel great about playing the Patriots at Mile High last time we ran for 280 against them, Knowshon had a hell of a game. Ball looked explosive last night, both backs ran the ball effectively NE is going to have a lot to deal with.

They also have to feel the wrath of Peyton Manning because this time it wont be in NE and it wont be 30 mph winds to save NE. We were also without Julius Thomas for this game.

Sure we don't have Von this time but thats okay because we have had people step up on the front 7 and last time we didn't have Champ Bailey or DRC (in the 2nd half that is when we got torched). They don't have Gronk which was a big reason why they even mounted that comeback, that and the dumb fumbles by Denver.

Secure the football which we have been doing great lately (that JT fumble was not a fumble we all know it)

LeGarrette Blount Duke says
    I say Denver wins 34-17.

Agreed, that score sounds about right too.

The Broncos really were the only ones threatening in OT, just got unlucky on that punt. We were within 5 yards of winning multiple times though, and they couldn't even sniff midfield. Patriots got dominated 4 out of 5 quarters.

And this time our secondary is healthier even without Harris, our run D is better, and they don't have their only good weapon.

Comment

Last game there were like 10 fumbles/muffs combined between the two teams. A less sloppy game this time means the better team wins. And the Broncis are most certainly the better team. #1 in the league in net points, yards, and DSR. Not sure the last time that's been done, if ever.

Comment

We have had injuries but not like Patriots they have been butchered badly by injuries. Von and Harris being out sucks but we got players that can step up.

Its basically the Patriots B team vs Broncos A team it will be a huge upset if the Patriots defeat us.

Comment

Broncos have no chance... eleventy hundred to nada, belichick and brady over some team in a cowtown out West.

Comment

Both of these teams remind me of the year the Packers had 15 guys on IR, but still made it. Defenses are both vulnerable, offenses are great. As long as Denver doesn't turn the ball over -- it will be a good thing. I expect us to pass quite a bit, but help compensate from our defensive losses by running the ball and milking that T.O.P.

Comment

Well defensively the injuries are pretty similar. 2 of our 4 best players on IR now (Von and Harris), and missing safety, DE, and DT. Pretty crucial positions.

Gronk is more important to Brady than a LT is to Manning though.

Comment

The absolute best thing about this game is that it's at HOME.

Peyton will have a quiet crowd, and will be able to dictate the game from behind center just like he did yesterday.

Brady will have to hear the crowd all day, and won't be able to mount some ridiculous comeback should they fall behind.

No doubt, I don't feel 100% confident, but why should any of us? It's the AFCCG, and the best teams are facing each other.

I want to see Brady lose so badly I can taste it.

Comment

What worries me most is Fox's record against Belichick. Don't think he's ever beaten him. Don't think Del Rio has either and his defences have routinely been torched by Brady

Comment

Does anyone else find it funny that NE-Denver and SF-Seattle are the match-ups right now? It's like it was pointless to even play the season to this point, as those had to be the top 4 teams in Vegas odds going into the season. How often does that happen?

I know there have been top 2 seeds in each conference before, but that's a lot different than top 4 preseason SB favorites.

Comment

The Broncos are what stopped the Broncos the last time we played the Patriots.

I agree that we are our own worst enemy.

However, I noted that Holliday was only doing kickoffs, not punts, and that Decker was doing punts, not Welker. So that was a big improvement.

However, there was still that dumb block in the back on Trindon's run, so I'm still questioning whether the Special Teams until will either help or hurt the Broncos when the Pats show up.

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                        Does anyone else find it funny that NE-Denver and SF-Seattle are the match-ups right now? It's like it was pointless to even play the season to this point, as those had to be the top 4 teams in Vegas odds going into the season. How often does that happen?

I know there have been top 2 seeds in each conference before, but that's a lot different than top 4 preseason SB favorites.
                        the two AFC teams have 2 HoF QBs. The two NFC teams have scary good defenses, and are just better all around teams talent wise.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                          What worries me most is Fox's record against Belichick. Don't think he's ever beaten him. Don't think Del Rio has either and his defences have routinely been torched by Brady
                          then they are due.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                            Worry not my friend, Denver is bigger than just our coaches

I was looking online and I saw the Patriots are 2-12 when playing in Denver in the last 30 years.

Also Tom Brady has never won a playoff game at Denver.

Comment

I think the Broncos WRs/TEs should abuse the Pats secondary, and if we can shut down the run game of the Pats, we'll beat the Pats down.

The Broncos have to have a terrible taste in their mouth after the way they blew it in NE, and if the Broncos execute on offense I don't think the Pats can hang.

Comment

Working...
                              X