Let's Not Forget About Tony Carter AKA Sticky Man - He can flat out ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Action View Post
    Hamrob, your posts in the game day thread say all there needs to be said about you.

You're a little b****.
    You're such a little punk....but, then again everyone knows that about you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
      Carter wasn't blocking anyone, so he has no excuse for not knowing where the kickoff was landing. In fact if you watch the play all the way through...he saw the ball coming and instead of stopping or turning off...he tried to run through the ball.

You have to be aware of your surroundings....major mistake.

He cost us a tie or a win, with that play alone. He was flagged on another play on defense that kept us on the field as well.

Look if the kid plays...I'll be hoping he comes through...but, he's a boom or bust type of guy...not someone I want playing against Brady!
      Lol you act as if that wasn't a bang bang play. Welker called him off too late. To blame that all on carter is absurd

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
        Lol you act as if that wasn't a bang bang play. Welker called him off too late. To blame that all on carter is absurd
        Dude...do you listen to what sportscenter says all of the time....go watch the play. It's on the NFLN right now. He looks up...sees the ball....trys to run past it....instead of just stopping or running off. Go watch it dude!

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
          We also had two returns that should have scored TD's but due to block in the back and Decker face planting after being grazed by a punter.....that's another 14 points.
          Decker's trip was the same drive as the pick in the endzone, so that would only be another 4 points from what I said. And I think the Holliday return was the missed FG drive, so that's another 4. So they left either 6 or 14 points on the board.

So they only had 3 drives that didn't result in points, and 2 of those 3 should have. They averaged about 3.5 points per drive, which is pretty damn solid. It's also encouraging that we almost had a second straight playoff game with 2 return TD's.

Comment

Carter single handedly lost us the NE game. He had a critical PI call in that game and he also was the idiot who let that punt hit him in OT...where NE kicked the FG and we lost the game.

If he would have gotten the F out of the way....we would have tied at worst and won with a drive at best.
            He was down there blocking for a punt return. That fiasco was 100% Wes Welker's fault for not catching the damn ball and just letting it bounce.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
              And Jammer is...what exactly?
              Dogshyt

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
                Decker's trip was the same drive as the pick in the endzone, so that would only be another 4 points from what I said. And I think the Holliday return was the missed FG drive, so that's another 4. So they left either 6 or 14 points on the board.

So they only had 3 drives that didn't result in points, and 2 of those 3 should have. They averaged about 3.5 points per drive, which is pretty damn solid. It's also encouraging that we almost had a second straight playoff game with 2 return TD's.
                How is the end zone pick like leaving 4 points on the board. To me thats 3 points. We failed at the td but if not for a fluke bounce its a fg. 3 points. Then there is the blown replay. Thats 3 points. Im not sur e what happened on the kick return td drive. All in all, the offense was great but far from perfect. People make a huge deal about one player being out (harris vs sd, drc vs ne) but there are two other factors that are much more imoortant: the other team playing from behind w nithing to lose, and second half adjustments. Remember when we came back from largr deficits last year against new england, atlanta, houston, and san diego? While we only won one of those games, in each contest there was a night and day difference in how we did against the opposing defense. This is what happens. Its very hard to keep talented qbs down an entire game.

Comment

ITT: A congregation of all my current least favorite posters. If we could get Karenin, jhizz, spud, and Macgruder in here the circle would be complete and an opening to hell would split the earth.

Comment

Dude...do you listen to what sportscenter says all of the time....go watch the play. It's on the NFLN right now. He looks up...sees the ball....trys to run past it....instead of just stopping or running off. Go watch it dude!
                    I think you need to go watch it dude. None of the things you have described are accurate.

Comment

Your eyes and my eyes see two completely different things.

Welker should have called it off earlier. Carter had no idea that the ball would be live, and no idea that it would bounce right into him. He was trying to block for the kick returner.

That said, the bottom of our CB pile is not very good. The same is pretty much true for most teams. We're just having to give the bottom of the CB pile significant playing time. It sucks, but not much can be done about it.

Carter, Jammer, I'll let the coaches decide. Neither is very good, hopefully they can be good enough for another game.

Comment

Working...
                      X