Let's Not Forget About Tony Carter AKA Sticky Man - He can flat out ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
    Anyone think it may have something to do with the fact that Champ hasn't been in to help QB the secondary for most of the season??

Definitely food for thought....Champ is like having a coach on the field and there's a reason why the D seems to pay better when he's in there

To a man, the Broncos DBs have said how much his veteran presence has been missed, with communication and getting lined up.

We've been bitten badly by the injury bug, but we played pretty good D last season when we had Champ, Carter and Adams...losing Harris does suck, but we also have DRC to make up for that...and his absence coincided with the Brady comeback

Losing Harris is a giant pile of suck, but hopefully Champ can continue to assist with picking up the slack.

I'm thinking the Broncos will rise to the occasion and pressure Brady into a couple of mistakes that our offense can take advantage of.
    in bold

Comment

Originally posted by itswutz4dinna View Post
      They really only left 6 on the field: 3 on the endzone pick and 3 on the missed field goal. They had 3 TD's and 1 FG in 7 possessions, so unless the D gives up a TD every drive that should be good enough.

The reason we only scored 24 is we only had the ball 7 times, not because the offense screwed up. Against NE we will get the ball 11-13 times so we should easily score 31+ even with the same offensive "mistakes."
      We also had two returns that should have scored TD's but due to block in the back and Decker face planting after being grazed by a punter.....that's another 14 points.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
        I don't give a ****. I want Carter to see no time whatsoever on the field. Not of ST's, not on D, not in garbage time. Webster and Jammer are the only options. Huff even.
        Still pissed about a ball he never saw coming down bouncing off his leg, huh?

You do realize we might not have any other choice but to put Carter in....regardless he has the speed and coverage skills to stay with most WR's....

you remind me of those clowns who said the same thing about Holliday...and he promptly would have had a KO return for a touchdown if not for a block in the back of a Chargers player that had already whiffed at trying to catch him.

Comment

Carter single handedly lost us the NE game. He had a critical PI call in that game and he also was the idiot who let that punt hit him in OT...where NE kicked the FG and we lost the game.

If he would have gotten the F out of the way....we would have tied at worst and won with a drive at best.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamrob View Post
            Carter single handedly lost us the NE game. He had a critical PI call in that game and he also was the idiot who let that punt hit him in OT...where NE kicked the FG and we lost the game.

If he would have gotten the F out of the way....we would have tied at worst and won with a drive at best.
            Yes, because the NFL has changed the rules where if you score after a misfortunate play made by Tony Carter it's worth 17 points each.

How you haven't blown your brains out already is beyond me.....not that there are any in your skull to blow out.

Comment

You have literally no clue as to what you're talking about. It's as if you just started watching football last year. smh

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                Yes, because the NFL has changed the rules where if you score after a misfortunate play made by Tony Carter it's worth 17 points each.

How you haven't blown your brains out already is beyond me.....not that there are any in your skull to blow out.
                You talk real tough behind a computer you little punk.

Comment

Originally posted by AZBroncomaniac View Post
                  You have literally no clue as to what you're talking about. It's as if you just started watching football last year. smh
                  WTFAY?? STFU!

Comment

You talk real tough behind a computer you little punk.
                    As do you.....

Comment

Comment

Amazing how so many of you idiots all of a sudden think Carter is the answer! Oh, year....you're a bunch of idiots! I forgot for a second!

Carter has been riding the pine for good reason. He sucks!

Give me Webster, or Jammer over Carter all day. Jammer had been playing nickel, dime situations until Harris went down. Then he had to play against a deep threat in Allen. He'll get it cleaned up or they will play Webster. They can also play an extra safety considering these teams aren't really passing teams. Keep Carter on the bench or we'll pay the price.

Comment

As do you.....
                          Do me a favor and get off of Action and concentrate on the AFC championship coming up this weekend....you'll be better off. Really.

Comment

Do me a favor and get off of Action and concentrate on the AFC championship coming up this weekend....you'll be better off. Really.
                            I dunno why you blame carter for that punt, that's mostly on welker. He needed to call carter off long before he did

Comment

Hamrob, your posts in the game day thread say all there needs to be said about you.

You're a little bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                                I dunno why you blame carter for that punt, that's mostly on welker. He needed to call carter off long before he did
                                Carter wasn't blocking anyone, so he has no excuse for not knowing where the kickoff was landing. In fact if you watch the play all the way through...he saw the ball coming and instead of stopping or turning off...he tried to run through the ball.

You have to be aware of your surroundings....major mistake.

He cost us a tie or a win, with that play alone. He was flagged on another play on defense that kept us on the field as well.

Look if the kid plays...I'll be hoping he comes through...but, he's a boom or bust type of guy...not someone I want playing against Brady!

Comment

Working...
                                X