Chris Harris - Torn ACL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris - Torn ACL

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Fears confirmed: Torn ACL for Broncos CB Chris Harris.</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/422777480567459840">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

bummer...

Comment

well, nothing we didnt expect.

Comment

Darn. Hopefully we can overcome this injury as we have the others. This one is pretty tough though.

Comment

Will we ever catch a break on defense Miller, Vickerson, Wolfe, Moore and now Harris, half the starters out.

Comment

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Broncos CB Chris Harris, one of Denver&#39;s top defensive players, tore his ACL and is out for season, via me and <a href="https://twitter.com/Jeff_Legwold">@Jeff_Legwold</a>.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/statuses/422778511028273152">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

That sucks. Let's hope someone/anyone can step up in his place for the next 2 games.

Comment

We knew this was coming, but it is a big big blow. Hopefully he can come back. It will be up to the remaining players to pitch in. I hope between Champ, Webster, Jammer and Carter we're able to piece together enough. If we can get past New England and get Moore back, there may be enough to let our offense get us the Lombardi.

Comment

Well Champ will really have to step up now.

Comment

need champ to step up big. Hard for the team tho, with 5 defensive starters out

Comment

even though the draft is the furthest thing from our minds and rightfully so, I think this solidifies our #1 need is CB

hopefully Bailey can bring his A game in this championship run we need the old champ to show up and not the OLD champ. I wouldn't let Jammer on the field.
                      Last edited by KevinJames; 01-13-2014, 09:20 AM.

Comment

that def. is a huge blow. Isn't Chris a Free agent this year too? Bummer for him and the broncos. I didn't notice Webster playing much at all yesterday, was he not out there for some reason?

Comment

Harris, Vick, Moore, Wolfe, Miller. Wow...

I believe that makes Mike Adams and Champ the only starters from last year? With Adams only starting due to injury. At least we got to see 36 minutes of football with the Harris-Champ-DRC juggernaut. And with 1 passing yard I liked what I saw.

Comment

It's Champ's time to shine. The Packers won the Super Bowl in 2010 with 19 starters from opening day on IR. It sucks, but this is still doable. Hopefully Webster or Carter can step in and make a play or two.

Comment

!

Comment

Working...
                              X