X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KipCorrington25
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    I love it. I love when a player makes a mistake they get grilled by their mates. Nothing major, but a nice WTF dude I don't see a damn thing wrong with that. Hug after the game. During the game, encouragement when somebody does something good, grilling when they make a mistake.
    I agree, hopefully Beadles is also the guy on the team leaving voicemails threatening to kill people too.

Leave a comment:

• ram40ut
    replied
    Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
    I stay out of game day threads. You people turn into idiots and drama queens in there.
    I wish the UT board Volquest, would enforce a game day thread. They refuse to do it, and people litter the main page with emotional posts, and the mods spend all week, fielding emails about why people got banned. College is different in that the biggest no-no is ripping the players. I get that to and extent, but there are ways to criticize a kid without it getting too personal.

Game day threads are full of people sitting at home by themselves, and they don't have anyone to commiserate with, so it's gets way too emotional. I turn into the biggest pussy on earth.

Leave a comment:

• ram40ut
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
    And he only played one year in college.

To me, it's amazing the impact he's made this year. When he made the sideline catch on 3rd and 17, I was almost sure it was D. Thomas. That was unbelievable body control and awareness. Offensive play of the game, regardless of the situation.
    Even more so, because Fox said he thought the ball was going to 5 yards clear of the boundary, and then it drifted in the wind nearly 5 yards out. That guys is just as specimen of a creature.

Leave a comment:

• ram40ut
    replied
    Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
    Funny clip. I don't think Manning is the one saying it though. It's either from the sidelines, or Beadles.
    Peyton didn't say it, it was somebody on the sideline, and so ****ing what if he did. He's the goddam man!

Leave a comment:

• Action
    replied
    Originally posted by enjolras View Post
    Again, no one should ever have to be responsible for anything said in a GameDay Thread ever.
    What a pussy...is that what you say when you see a girl's cleavage?

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post
    Bull....
    Oh, yeah...you've got it all figured out...you little twat!

Leave a comment:

• Hamrob
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post
    Yes, the gameday thread is filled with the Hamrob-like douchebags of the OM.
    Yeah, the primary douchebag? "ERRAND"

Leave a comment:

• mwill07
    replied
    Julius Thomas had 6 catches yesterday, 5 were first downs.

Leave a comment:

• Keira's Lip Balm
    replied
    Y'all are missing out if you skip the game day thread. People were on the verge of calling for Peyton's head after that endzone INT he threw, which is absurd: How could you ever carry the damn thing?

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by enjolras View Post
    Again, no one should ever have to be responsible for anything said in a GameDay Thread ever.
    Bull....

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncsCheer View Post
    Did you see the game day thread?
    Many posters are in this camp already.
    Yes, the gameday thread is filled with the Hamrob-like douchebags of the OM.

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    I love it. I love when a player makes a mistake they get grilled by their mates. Nothing major, but a nice WTF dude I don't see a damn thing wrong with that. Hug after the game. During the game, encouragement when somebody does something good, grilling when they make a mistake.

Leave a comment:

• SonOfLe-loLang
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodMan View Post
    Don't mean to be a d**k, but I think you mean exorcise
    Maybe he just wants to make them run a 40.

Leave a comment:

• cabronco
    replied
    Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
    that is a fan's voice though I think.
    Yah, initially I thought it was a fan's voice, sometimes you can hear them in the background on games. But now, Im not sure. All I do know is Julius had some clutch catches yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• IndelibleScribe
    replied
    Originally posted by WoodMan View Post
    Don't mean to be a d**k, but I think you mean exorcise
    It's not my fault! My phone auto corrected.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X