Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing Julius

Saw this on MHR.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I-aDrPkuXwY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha

PM might owe him an apology since he saved our asses in the 4th.

Manning and Orange Julius won the game for us

Manning for being the master surgeon and OJ for being a beast

Comment

That clip reminds me of the "Goddammit Donald" sound bite from a couple of years ago

Comment

Funny clip. I don't think Manning is the one saying it though. It's either from the sidelines, or Beadles.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPlayShay View Post
          Funny clip. I don't think Manning is the one saying it though. It's either from the sidelines, or Beadles.
          haha i remember hearing this live. It doesn't sound like Peyton.

Comment

People forget that this is Julius' first full season in the NFL as a starter. All of this is new for him. So there will continue to be a growing process as he adjusts to the scope and stage of playoff football.

And I agree it sounds like a lineman.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              People forget that this is Julius' first full season in the NFL as a starter. All of this is new for him. So there will continue to be a growing process as he adjusts to the scope and stage of playoff football.

Yeah, I first heard it on my phone. I'll have to give it a better listen later. You're probably right. The rest of the OL's probably been more frustrated with him over the season than anyone.

Comment

That was a rare OL mistake. Most of the time, we were able to get the Chargers to jump. I saw a graphic that showed 5 neutral zone infractions, on the Chargers. That's just...outstanding...

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
                  Haha

PM might owe him an apology since he saved our asses in the 4th.
                  that is a fan's voice though I think.

Comment

It's Beadles

Watch his head bob - definitely Beadles

Comment

Who cares? Julius helped us win the game and Peyton is on some bud light ****.
                      Now we need to exercise some Patriots demons.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

And he only played one year in college.

To me, it's amazing the impact he's made this year. When he made the sideline catch on 3rd and 17, I was almost sure it was D. Thomas. That was unbelievable body control and awareness. Offensive play of the game, regardless of the situation.

Comment

When they start calling him the "idiot tight end" then we will worry.

Comment

Originally posted by Guess Who View Post
                            When they start calling him the "idiot tight end" then we will worry.
                            Did you see the game day thread?
                            Many posters are in this camp already.

Comment

Again, no one should ever have to be responsible for anything said in a GameDay Thread ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X