Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not like the Pats have Seymour, Wilfork and Bruschi back there

Or Milloy, Law or Mayo.

Quick, name 5 starters from the Pats 26th ranked Defense?

Name the safetys from the D that gave up 31 pts to Houston and 26 to Cleveland late in the season. Or players from D-line who let Geno Smith torch them for 30 earlier this year?

Bring it on Belicheat... come try and stop the Greatest Offense of all-time with your embarrassing cast of characters on D.

While they may not be great yards wise they are pretty good at getting key turnovers and not allowing TD's only FG's.

Comment

They're similar to us on D, lost a lot of their best players and are trying to hold it together just enough to get by.

Belicheck is a master at scheming though, I expect they'll give Manning some problems. Peyton is gonna get his too though, if he can avoid turning the ball over I think we'll score plenty.

I expect New England will try to do what San Diego tried to do, run the ball early and chew clock and keep Manning off the field.

Comment

Two Turnovers
        6 Dropped Passes
        1 stumble what would be a TD won´t cut it next week.

the pats defense may not be the Version of 2000-2004 but they are good enough when it matters + good at getting turnovers

we need an absolut A game from of offense to win this because their offense will score on our d.

Comment

Yeah Belichick is good at getting his players to be in the right position and it seems like they are always getting turnovers. That doesn't bode well for us, who continued our trend of turning the ball over last game. But we do seem to own the Patriots when we play in Denver.

Comment

Originally posted by The Joker View Post
            I expect New England will try to do what San Diego tried to do, run the ball early and chew clock and keep Manning off the field.
            I think they'll do a good deal of hurry up, like they usually do against us. It works better, especially with them knowing we're going to likely sell out to stop Blount from gashing us on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
              I think they'll do a good deal of hurry up, like they usually do against us. It works better, especially with them knowing we're going to likely sell out to stop Blount from gashing us on the ground.
              Ryan Matthews on a Thursday night is the only time all season we got "gashed" by a running back.
              We shoudnt over think this IMO. Stick to what we usually do and in the end it'll come down to whether our secondary can make plays. Thats the way its been all year. Champ, Jammer, Duke and DRC will need to just simply make plays.

Comment

Didn't a Bronco knock Blount the fug out and force a fumble earlier this year?

If New England tries to ground and pound Denver, that's actually to the Broncos' advantage.

Their weakness on D is shoddy pass defense.

Comment

this is the time for the Broncos defense to really shine. While the pats defense, at least up front, is banged up, their secondary is very good. Both the pats and the Broncos are running the ball well too. I really think that the Broncos have to pressure Brady in order to win this game. The Broncos secondary is going to get torched if they allow Brady to sit back and throw the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                    Or Milloy, Law or Mayo.

Name the safetys from the D that gave up 31 pts to Houston and 26 to Cleveland late in the season. Or players from D-line who let Geno Smith torch them for 30 earlier this year?

Bring it on Belicheat... come try and stop the Greatest Offense of all-time with your embarrassing cast of characters on D.
                    What about our embarrassing cast of characters on D? I don't know where the over/under is set, but I would take the over...

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                      Or Milloy, Law or Mayo.

Tom Brady

Seriously...he's that good. It's all they need to win

Comment

Luck threw for 331 yards in that slop, and the Colts had close to 400 yards overall on offense.

What will Manning and this offense do, at home, in better weather conditions? I love our matchup in this. Both teams have been hit hard with injuries, but it seems it's more key guys with NE, guys they really can't afford to lose.

Comment

Bottom line, Denver is a better team even with all the injuries. Key difference is we need to be on the attack and play to win... not shut it down like we did after 30 minutes in foxboro, then try to turn it back on just to stay in the game.

I like the recipe that the offense came with against San Diego. There needs to be balance. Setting a bunch of passing records was great, we need to hold the ball and put the pressure on Brady to perform. If we are forcing them to punt, he will get frustrated and start compounding the issue by forcing things. Run the rock, stay committed to the run, use our WR's to keep them off balance and in critical downs, keep the ball in PFM's hand. Get to New York.

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                            Bottom line, Denver is a better team even with all the injuries. Key difference is we need to be on the attack and play to win... not shut it down like we did after 30 minutes in foxboro, then try to turn it back on just to stay in the game.

I like the recipe that the offense came with against San Diego. There needs to be balance. Setting a bunch of passing records was great, we need to hold the ball and put the pressure on Brady to perform. If we are forcing them to punt, he will get frustrated and start compounding the issue by forcing things. Run the rock, stay committed to the run, use our WR's to keep them off balance and in critical downs, keep the ball in PFM's hand. Get to New York.
                            cosigned...

Last night, I felt like we FINALLY got back to traditional Broncos football. We found our running game, to complement our passing attack...

Comment

We tied them in Foxborough without being able to pass. And they had Gronkowski. With Harris and DRC we won 24-0. This time it's Champ instead of Harris, and no Gronkowski. I'm not that worried.

Comment

Working...
                              X