Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So, now that all that's over with

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So, now that all that's over with

    Manning one and done
    Manning in the cold
    13 - 3
    1st seed
    Bye week
    Last year's heartache
    Litany of injuries to key personnel
    The fix is in for Chargers
    "Cry me a" loves playing in Denver
    Phyllis owns Manning
    Chargers won last time in Denver
    Tebow more Bronco playoff success than Manning
    Various "fans" calling fraud, chokers, blah blah blah

    And, breathe.

    We won, hooray. I think everybody tightened up a bit, due to some or none of the above and it became closer than we would have liked.

    But, all that baggage is gone now. Now it's a blue chip AFC championship game. We do not go in as overwhelming favourites and it's a big time one off game against Brady to make the Superbowl.

    Let the interminable week of build up begin.

  • #2
    Originally posted by frozenconcentratedorange View Post
    But, all that baggage is gone now. Now it's a blue chip AFC championship game. We do not go in as overwhelming favourites and it's a big time one off game against Brady to make the Superbowl.
    The fact that we are favorites at all, will be an absolute sin to the media.

    Just watch this week, as the media finds a way to rip the Broncos a new one and add a million things to the list you just presented.
    Last edited by Action; 01-13-2014, 01:52 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Action View Post
      The fact that we are favorites at all, will be an absolute sin to the media.

      Just watch this week, as the media finds a way to rip the Broncos a new one and add a million things to the list you just presented.
      Good. Let them.

      Watching them clambering to suck Brady's dick all week will just give our players extra motivation.

      Comment


      • #4
        Belicheat is closing in on most playoff wins too, if ever there was a reason to beat them

        Comment


        • #5
          The NFL's team is coming to town this one will be tough

          Comment


          • #6
            Need the D line to keep that intensity and pressure up the middle going for next game. That's key to beating Brady.

            Comment


            • #7
              Our offense is as healthy as ever, I didn't see any injuries on that side of the ball yesterday... the pedal needs to be down all game next week, I thought we left alot on the field offensively yesterday- perhaps thats the weather as well- but I'd like to see us up it up against a really good team.

              On D? Its all about internal, upfront pressure without blitzing. Hope and pray.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hit Brady like we did Rivers and he's going to cry all the way home to his mansion and supermodel wife.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by frozenconcentratedorange View Post
                  Manning one and done
                  Manning in the cold
                  13 - 3
                  1st seed
                  Bye week
                  Last year's heartache
                  Litany of injuries to key personnel
                  The fix is in for Chargers
                  "Cry me a" loves playing in Denver
                  Phyllis owns Manning
                  Chargers won last time in Denver
                  Tebow more Bronco playoff success than Manning
                  Various "fans" calling fraud, chokers, blah blah blah

                  And, breathe.

                  We won, hooray. I think everybody tightened up a bit, due to some or none of the above and it became closer than we would have liked.

                  But, all that baggage is gone now. Now it's a blue chip AFC championship game. We do not go in as overwhelming favourites and it's a big time one off game against Brady to make the Superbowl.

                  Let the interminable week of build up begin.

                  I didnt. I remained oddly calm all week. I got anxious AFTER the game and realized we would be playing next week. For a shot at a superbowl appearance.

                  Oh God...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                    Hit Brady like we did Rivers and he's going to cry all the way home to her mansion and supermodel keeper of his testicles.

                    Fixed it for you.


                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X