Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stay classy san diego

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...-after-playoff

way to be classy san diego . or are their fans nothing but raider thugs too ashamed to show their love for their favorite nfl gang .
    i expect this from the raider inmates but from chargers ?
    i expected better from their fans . i hope pat fans aint so thugish or bronco fans when we win or lose pfft

Ha ha dumbasses

Comment

Assaulting someone right in front of a bunch of cops. Genius.

Comment

Yeah that's all world stupid right there. Multiple cops with their car running its lights. Also they are all really fat, including the Bronco.

Comment

Originally posted by boltaneer View Post
          Assaulting someone right in front of a bunch of cops. Genius.
          I am going to guess that is out simpleton rivals that reside in their rightful place, Oakland. Where everyone discards their trash.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
            I am going to guess that is out simpleton rivals that reside in their rightful place, Oakland. Where everyone discards their trash.
            I'm gonna need a translator on this one.

Comment

Not behavior I would expect from Charger fans.

Comment

mane charger fans have been pretty classy.

Comment

Comment

That gal from Alabama would whip their ass

Comment

If you watch the news footage, there's a Broncos fan in his vehicle and the car is getting ****ing ROCKED back and forth by people. I'd lose my **** at that point, probably want to get out and fight people too. I am not a smart man, but when people start damaging my property (yes, I know that rocking a car back and forth isn't damaging, but people are probably scratching paint whilst trying to do so, and it COULD escalate), I get pissed.

It'd probably be best to just stay calm and drive away.

Honestly, that Broncos fan is probably pretty lucky that it all happened in front of some police officers, as that COULD have gotten much worse for him without some kind of authority present. There aren't just normal "fights" these days, and with a sea of angry fans, he could've been severely beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                        That gal from Alabama would whip their ass
                        someone sign those two up for a ppv fight we can call it stupid nfl fan fights

Comment

I would have read the article, but it takes 20 minutes for the DP page to load up.....lol...that dump of a newspaper should close down.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                            Not behavior I would expect from Charger fans.
                            Looks like someone is typing that has not been to San Diego for a Bronco game the past 7 or 8 years. We held a tailgate there years ago, Meck brought Orange force one. That was when it all started, the fan base started changing with the band wagon fans, SD had Brees, Tomilinson, Gates and company and had seemed to turn the corner becoming a good team. Fans around the stadium were all mouthing off and looked/acted just like the faider fans I ran across when they played in LA. I am not surprised by this at all.

Comment

Working...
                            X