Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you were worried when you saw this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you were worried when you saw this?

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
    Raises hand

Comment

Not me. I wasn't worried until the 4th quarter of the game. Then I nearly lost my ****.

Comment

I was a little concerned.

Comment

Not even gonna to lie

Comment

This is the post-season where we overcome. 13-3 curse. Bad weather in the first round. Losing to teams in the first round. Rivers. Patriots next.

We've overcome our coach nearly dying, countless injuries going all the way back to a bad fax machine. It's been non-stop turmoil all season. And we've overcome it. I have a feeling lady luck is finally going to turn for us the rest of the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              This is the post-season where we overcome. 13-3 curse. Bad weather in the first round. Losing to teams in the first round. Rivers. Patriots next.

We've overcome our coach nearly dying, countless injuries going all the way back to a bad fax machine. It's been non-stop turmoil all season. And we've overcome it. I have a feeling lady luck is finally going to turn for us the rest of the way.
              Don't forget the curse of the Eagles home opener opponent automatically winning the Super Bowl

Comment

Also, was I the only one wishing Simms had a rug on his head and it would blow away?

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
                  Also, was I the only one wishing Simms had a rug on his head and it would blow away?

Comment

I was worried, but the nice thing about the wind is that it doesn't play favorites.

I was also impressed that the flag bearers conquered the wind; they faced their enemy head-on...and prevailed!

USA! USA! USA!

Comment

I say keeep it cooo-ming!

Comment

Yuk yuk yukyuk.....g guh guh

Comment

LetsGoBroncos had to have had a ****ing panic attack

Comment

What a bunch of pussies, I wasn't worried for a second.

Moreno and Ball, if needed gents

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

Chris Harris disagrees

Comment

Working...
                              X