We're 14-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're 14-3

And that was the 14th home playoff win. And it is 2014. So no more bad 13 luck, fellas. We're in the clear.

Also since 2014, every team that has beaten the Chargers has gone on to the AFCCG. It's science.

I read somewhere that Manning is undefeated when facing a team he's lost to in the previous match up.

Prepare ur anus Tom...

Comment

Originally posted by 24champ View Post
      I read somewhere that Manning is undefeated when facing a team he's lost to in the previous match up.

Prepare ur anus Tom...

ThaT IS AWESOME

Comment

wasn't there some letter from a nfl employee stating that Denver would lose... cant remember exactly

Comment

Manning is 6-0 in rematches within the same year when he lost the first game
          Next up New Englan

Comment

Originally posted by CEH View Post
            Next up New Englan

Comment

Win this week, we'll be 15-3. 15/3 = 5. It'll be PM's 5th win head-to-head with Tommy Buttchin. I hate Belicheat exactly 5-times as much as anyone in the world not named Phillip Rivers. It's like the gods are making it obvious guys...it's destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                And that was the 14th home playoff win. And it is 2014. So no more bad 13 luck, fellas. We're in the clear.

Also since 2014, every team that has beaten the Chargers has gone on to the AFCCG. It's science.

That is so cool ...!

14 is our LUCKY number!

Comment

Oh and ... BRADY made BELICHICK!

Out.

Comment

Denver has not lost a day game yet. Kickoff 1:00 pm
                    Last edited by CEH; 01-13-2014, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Keep seeing that stat, but it's incorrect.

Pats went 2-0 against Manning in 2001

From 11/2003 - 1/2005, the Pats won 4 in a row against the Colts.

Originally posted by CEH View Post
                      Next up New Englan

Comment

Originally posted by Tailgater View Post
                        Keep seeing that stat, but it's incorrect.

Pats went 2-0 against Manning in 2001

From 11/2003 - 1/2005, the Pats won 4 in a row against the Colts.
                        I think the stat, was that in a team he's faced ONCE in the regular season, the following matchup was the win, and he's 6-0. I interpreted that as a regular season matchup followed by a playoff matchup, but I could be wrong

Comment

Working...
                        X