Is it time for Ball to start?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it time for Ball to start?

He has more yards rushing over the last 6 weeks. He looked much faster and more powerful than Moreno today. He also has been blocking well.
    Last edited by Guess Who; 01-12-2014, 08:41 PM.

It's time to keep it just like it is.

Comment

Knowshon will be the starter period. I would like to see Montee get more carries though.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
        Knowshon will be the starter period. I would like to see Montee get more carries though.
        Yeah, I agree. Ball needs more carries.

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
          I agree. He comes in at times when defenses are catching their breath. It's hard to take him down and his ability to shed tackles makes it even greater to come in when he does

Comment

I'd like to see a more even split between Ball and Moreno. I do not think Moreno should lose his starting job. Both guys are running great right now.

Comment

No. I do agree that he looks like the more physically gifted back, but I would guess that they've brought him along about as quickly as they can in terms of learning the offense. He has shown encouraging growth as a receiver and blocker, but he's still not as polished as Knowshon in those aspects of the game. He most likely doesn't know the full play book as well, either. With two games left to the prize, why tinker with a formula that's working if they don't need to?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                  Yep. KM was pretty clutch including catching an edge and busting off a run late which was a critical play in sealing the game. 83 yards on 23 carries in the playoffs ain't bad.

But yeah, Montee Ball continues to look more and more dynamic each week.

Nice problem to have, for a change.

Comment

We are doing just fine with the way it is

Comment

Originally posted by oubronco View Post
                      We are doing just fine with the way it is
                      Ball only had 10 carries for 51 yards. Don't you think he should get more carries?

Comment

Great effort by mr ball keep it up

Comment

Don't screw up the rotation now. It's working fine. Knowshon is the bellcow when it matters. Ball is in there to keep the defense honest in Q1-3. We have the offseason to figure out who's the guy moving forward. Right now I wouldn't be changing anything drastic until we finish the season.

Comment

I would like to see more of a 50-50 split
                            Ball is the better runner IMO

Moreno though is better at everything else so he needs his touches as well

Comment

Over the last 6 games Ball has outrushed Moreno 349 to 296 and has a better YPC average.

Comment

Working...
                              X