"budligjt in my mouth"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
    Jesus, he couldn't resist getting an ad in could he?
    He doesn't have an endorsement contract with Budweiser. He does drink ****ty beer though.

Comment

I laughed too. Quick glib answer to a reporter trying to kill the buzz of the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
        He doesn't have an endorsement contract with Budweiser. He does drink ****ty beer though.
        working class stout by ska... yum

Comment

God I want him to use Bud Light on a play call.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
            God I want him to use Bud Light on a play call.
            Playing the Pats this week, "Sam Adams" would work for me.

Comment

or the dude is a smart ass making pop cultural reference to this commercial:

Budlight Basement Commercial: http://youtu.be/rMn6kTmZL80

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.4 KB
ID:	2350944
              Last edited by Miss I.; 01-12-2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Some of the local breweries should get him to endorse a beer that isn't cat piss. It'd sell like meth in Oakland afterwards if he did. Jesus, Beer capital of the world is Denver imo and he's endorsing that urine.

Comment

I'm glad Manning doesn't drink some fancy crafted beer

Comment

He will probably have that contract before the AFCCG though.

Comment

Originally posted by spiralism View Post
                      Some of the local breweries should get him to endorse a beer that isn't cat piss. It'd sell like meth in Oakland afterwards if he did. Jesus, Beer capital of the world is Denver imo and he's endorsing that urine.
                      OMG, Bud light is the official beer of the NFL you tool, what did you expect him to say. I seriously doubt he drinks it, much like I seriously doubt he spends time with Papa john in time machines or making pizza or eating Papa Johns. Frankly I hate his Papa Johns commercials, the bud remark is just funny and smart alecky. And Denver is NOT the beer capital of the world. It has some decent micros, but it's hardly the beer capital. I would take Belgian or German beer in heartbeat over CO micros or for that matter, Portland Oregon has many a fine micro that I enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                        Crap beer for rednecks and college kids. WTF Manning, need to upgrade your consumption...
                        55 TDs this season and a playoff win today, Peyton can drink whatever the **** he wants. Coors light, boones farm, goat piss, pepsi, I don't care. Chug it down, he's earned it.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                          OMG, Bud light is the official beer of the NFL you tool, what did you expect him to say. I seriously doubt he drinks it, much like I seriously doubt he spends time with Papa john in time machines or making pizza or eating Papa Johns. Frankly I hate his Papa Johns commercials, the bud remark is just funny and smart alecky. And Denver is NOT the beer capital of the world. It has some decent micros, but it's hardly the beer capital. I would take Belgian or German beer in heartbeat over CO micros or for that matter, Portland Oregon has many a fine micro that I enjoy.
                          Just a beer, course he'd name drop a sponsor though, it's so...Peyton.

Idk, debatable from an outsider. Belgium has some awesome stuff though i do agree. Germany too but it's mainly weissbiers they have, better variety of quality brews coming from Colorado imo. Between Belgium and Colorado as the go to area for beer in the world in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
                            PRess conference questions coming in and they asked about whether he thought about the Patriots after the win. Peyton's response was something to the effect of, 'not really, the only thing I have thought about is how fast I can get a Bud Light in my mouth.'
                            That is not the full quote. The full quote is. "not really, the only thing I have thought about is driving home in my Buick, stopping off and getting a Papa Johns' pizza and then it is how fast I can get a Bud Light in my mouth.'

Comment

For clarity, Manning was asked if his football future is weighing on his mind.
                              Thanks!

I was scratching my head at the thread title and ready to ask for an English translation.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. BRONCOS FAN View Post
                                Thanks!

I was scratching my head at the thread title and ready to ask for an English translation.
                                Indonnt drink very often.. get over it

Comment

Working...
                                X