• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "budligjt in my mouth"

Peyton is one funny mofo

A+ thread. Would read again.

Comment

For clarity, Manning was asked if his football future is weighing on his mind.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Peyton on his future: &quot;only thing that's weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light.&quot;</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/422541902001348608">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
      <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Comment

PRess conference questions coming in and they asked about whether he thought about the Patriots after the win. Peyton's response was something to the effect of, 'not really, the only thing I have thought about is how fast I can get a Bud Light in my mouth.'

Comment

Originally posted by Vegas_Bronco View Post
          PRess conference questions coming in and they asked about whether he thought about the Patriots after the win. Peyton's response was something to the effect of, 'not really, the only thing I have thought about is how fast I can get a Bud Light in my mouth.'
          I thought about him potentially retiring... I was laughing my ass off

Comment

Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
            For clarity, Manning was asked if his football future is weighing on his mind.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Peyton on his future: &quot;only thing that's weighing on my mind is how soon I can get a Bud Light.&quot;</p>&mdash; Lindsay Jones (@bylindsayhjones) <a href="https://twitter.com/bylindsayhjones/statuses/422541902001348608">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
            <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
            ....... how much money did he get for saying that?

Comment

I have had to many bud heavies today... lol

Comment

Crap beer for rednecks and college kids. WTF Manning, need to upgrade your consumption...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos_OTM View Post
                  I have had to many bud heavies today... lol
                  My wife is trying to make me eat dinner and kill my Bronco's Bud Buzz

Comment

Jesus, he couldn't resist getting an ad in could he?

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterhole View Post
                      Crap beer for rednecks and college kids. WTF Manning, need to upgrade your consumption...
                      He probably got paid $5 million dollars from Budweiser to say that

Comment

I wanted a light beverage after the game too. So I'm drinking rum and not whiskey.

Comment

Originally posted by Pony Boy View Post
                          My wife is trying to make me eat dinner and kill my Bronco's Bud Buzz
                          Awww to hell with that!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
                            I wanted a light beverage after the game too. So I'm drinking rum and not whiskey.
                            I hope you got your eye patch!

Comment

I fell victim to the Bud Light commercial, I wouldn't sit down and I always had a beer in my hand the entire game because that's what I was doing in the first half when we looked unbeatable!

Comment

Working...
                              X