Denver Broncos Safety Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos Safety Position

You best believe Patriots will do their best to expose this.

I expect the Pats to use many 3-4 WR sets and try to take advantage of the weak Bronco secondary. It will be up to the front 7, like they were able to do today, to get pressure on Brady.

Comment

Stating the obvious.

Comment

Jammer is not a safety, is he?

Comment

The Pats don't have the wideouts to really threaten from a 3-4 wide formation like the Chargers do.

Seriously, let's just calm down, this defense dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball and that's much bigger going into the AFC championship.

Comment

There is a reason the Patriots ran the ball 40 times yesterday. Because the entire middle of their defense is ****. Give a QB time who knows what he is looking at...and its the NE safeties that have to prepare their anus.

Comment

Originally posted by Archer81 View Post
              Jammer is not a safety, is he?

He's not even a CFL caliber player at this point.

That was Roc Alexander all over again out there.

Comment

At this point we are what we are. We know and everybody else knows we have terrible safeties. We've gotten this far with them, just 2 games left. The only way to overcome it is if we get pressure. The pressure was fantastic for 3 quarters. It was non existent in the 4th quarter. That's what happens to terrible safeties when there's no pressure. They get beat on 4th and 15 for 50 yards.

Comment

I don't think the NE defense is in any better shape than Denver. I like our offensive weapons better. Manning & Brady are both great. We're at home. We need to win.

Comment

52-51 Broncos

Comment

Originally posted by bpc View Post
                      I don't think the NE defense is in any better shape than Denver. I like our offensive weapons better. Manning & Brady are both great. We're at home. We need to win.

This is the game that I dont care if the defense gives up 40 points. As long as we get 41.

Comment

The Broncos can not do like they did today and miss easy scoring chances. I doubt they can screw up as much as they did today and still win next week.

Comment

I think BB can scheme a better game plan though.

Comment

Gotta have a great game from Dark Helmet and Dline.

Comment

Originally posted by fontaine View Post
                              The Pats don't have the wideouts to really threaten from a 3-4 wide formation like the Chargers do.

Seriously, let's just calm down, this defense dominated the trenches on both sides of the ball and that's much bigger going into the AFC championship.
                              Amendola is healthy and Edelman put up Welker's numbers this year. Our secondary has been decimated. If the Patriots want to air it out, they will.

Comment

Working...
                              X