Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATL-Eric
    replied
    The small and quick Carter makes the most sense to trot out there. Maybe it's just me but the Dallas game is the only time I can remember him really sucking the last two seasons. There's no reason he can't take Edelman or Amendola. Jammer and Champ on the other hand are playing with sandbags around their ankles lately
    Last edited by ATL-Eric; 01-13-2014, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Zealot
    replied
    Originally posted by Gutless Drunk View Post
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Opp. 2013 QB ratings when throwing at DEN CBs, per <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF">@pff</a>: Harris: 64.1. DRC: 67.1. Webster: 96.9. Carter: 97.9. Champ: 99.9. Jammer: 132.9.</p>&mdash; Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statuses/422820340054515713">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
    Ouch

Leave a comment:

• Gutless Drunk
    replied
    <blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Opp. 2013 QB ratings when throwing at DEN CBs, per <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF">@pff</a>: Harris: 64.1. DRC: 67.1. Webster: 96.9. Carter: 97.9. Champ: 99.9. Jammer: 132.9.</p>&mdash; Andrew Mason (@MaseDenver) <a href="https://twitter.com/MaseDenver/statuses/422820340054515713">January 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBeavis
    replied
    Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
    Jammer couldn't cover a twin size bed with a king size sheet.
    Maybe it was like the Chiggers version of Falling Skies. Phyllis still has secret radio control over QJ and pinged him to stop and piss himself as needed.

Leave a comment:

• Rabb
    replied
    Originally posted by Powderaddict View Post
    I saw Champ out there quite a bit yesterday?
    no no man, it was all Champ's fault for not wanting to do more

Leave a comment:

• jmz313
    replied
    champ played well from what i saw.

Leave a comment:

• rmsanger
    replied
    Jammer couldn't cover a twin size bed with a king size sheet.

Leave a comment:

• Powderaddict
    replied
    I saw Champ out there quite a bit yesterday?

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Champ Bailey needs to man up and get his ass out there.
    I may have the wrong perception, but it looks like to me the coaching staff doesn't want to put Champ in a position to fail, if you've seen so far how they've handled Champ's playing time...

Leave a comment:

• strafen
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    **** this guy has no business playing. I guess Harris was hurt but I want to see Webster before jammer. He almost became this off seasons rahim the dream. We got lucky.
    This is eerily similar to the Ravens game. During the regular season they saw how vulnerable our secondary was and in the play-off game they just went to town and got exposed.
    Look for New england to exploit us in that area until we prove we can stop it!

That's my only concern going into next week game. This is Tom Brady we're talking about and he will make you bleed from an existing injury

Leave a comment:

• CEH
    replied
    Decker did not show up yesterday and left $$$ on the field with his turf monster tackle 2nd in 2 years and the botched on sides that let SD back in the game. I've seen him make tougher catches in the end zone.

Leave a comment:

• Mile High 81
    replied
    This is the game for champ to put a huge statment on his legacy here.

I would put a mix of Webster/Jammer on the outside and give him saftey help. Let DRC do his thing and let bailey stay in the slot. bardy likes to throw it there. we ca not put jammer or webster in the slot because brady will toasted them.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoBuff
    replied
    I'd rather suit up myself than than have Tony Carter out there.

David Bruton is one option ... but a large one.

Kayvon's the only choice ... with Champ as slot CB.

Anybody notice Champ was on the injury list as "shoulder"?

Leave a comment:

• Jesterhole
    replied
    Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
    Rep for truth

Got to believe Carter is still feeling the rath from his special teams blunder in the previous Pats game. He'll have something to prove next week.
    That was Welker's blunder, not Carter's. There is no way Carter could have prevented that, Welker took too long to signal them off.

Leave a comment:

• TonyR
    replied
    DRC was good in coverage last night, but he had a couple of egregious whiffs on tackles.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X