Jammer almost the goat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jammer almost the goat

**** this guy has no business playing. I guess Harris was hurt but I want to see Webster before jammer. He almost became this off seasons rahim the dream. We got lucky.

Our secondary is a concern to say the least.

Comment

Heck, go with a zone if having to play Jammer and some of those other guys they have back there in the secondary.

Comment

He got abused, it was ugly to watch.

Gotta pray Harris can go next week because our corner depth sucks beyond DRC, Champ and Harris.

Comment

Brady and Belichek are licking their chops watching tape of Jammer...

Comment

What Is the official injury word on Harris?

Comment

Tom Jackson calling out Q Jammer... That's why he's one of the best in the business!

Comment

I throw Phillip Rivers sized hissy-fits when we play that "let's not cover anyone" defense.

Comment

I never saw Harris get injured. If he did, hopefully it wasn't anything big.

Comment

Originally posted by ZONA View Post
                    I never saw Harris get injured. If he did, hopefully it wasn't anything big.
                    There's no "if" about it. Harris was injured, and our defense imploded without him.

Comment

Carter would have been far better.

Comment

Originally posted by ATL-Eric View Post
                        **** this guy has no business playing. I guess Harris was hurt but I want to see Webster before jammer. He almost became this off seasons rahim the dream. We got lucky.
                        No kidding!
                        Brutton could've done better...

Comment

Originally posted by Rabb View Post
                          Carter would have been far better.
                          Kill yourself!

But in all seriousness. Carter is terrible. Jammer is bad at times and struggles but he is not even close to as bad as Carter. Carter should never again see the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                            Kill yourself!

But in all seriousness. Carter is terrible. Jammer is bad at times and struggles but he is not even close to as bad as Carter. Carter should never again see the field.
                            What we saw from Jammer today although I am with you in saying carter is terrible Jammer might be worse. Hope K web comes back.

Comment

Originally posted by Lestat View Post
                              Kill yourself!

Carter makes bonehead mistakes and gets physically pushed around, but if you think Jammer is better you are quite literally brain dead.

Comment

Working...
                              X