Chris Harris Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris Watch

Chris Harris will be needed next week. Anyone got any info other than Knee/ankle? I didnt even see where he got hurt.

Cannot have Huff and Jammer on the field much next week.

Me neither. Hope he just tweaked his wheel... I can't fathom Jammer covering someone again...

Comment

can we also make a bench / inactivate Jammer thread?

Comment

Yeah if we're missing Harris for the remainder of the playoffs, it will make winning much much much more difficult. I'm not terribly optimistic after seeing what the Patriots did to a pretty good Colts defense.

Comment

Originally posted by rmsanger View Post
          can we also make a bench / inactivate Jammer thread?
          Tony Carter being inactive while CJ active didnt help much. Next week they will need some big time secondary play. Champ seemed like he was locking down the slot. Maybe it's time for him to hit the outside of Harris can't go

Comment

Is almost rather see Tony Carter...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
              Yeah if we're missing Harris for the remainder of the playoffs, it will make winning much much much more difficult. I'm not terribly optimistic after seeing what the Patriots did to a pretty good Colts defense.
              Really? Alex Smith shredded them. Take that back.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Large View Post
                Me neither. Hope he just tweaked his wheel... I can't fathom Jammer covering someone again...
                HA word

Comment

Thompkins is out maybe too? I think we can manage their grip of whities.

Comment

To be fair, they rammed the ball down the Colts' throats. We're a whole different matchup for them. Though you're right. Brady will be looking for Jammer, that we can bank on.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
                      Tony Carter being inactive while CJ active didnt help much. Next week they will need some big time secondary play. Champ seemed like he was locking down the slot. Maybe it's time for him to hit the outside of Harris can't go
                      Not against the Pats. Their offensive strength is over the middle of the field.

Comment

Not sure about that pretty good colts D thing

Comment

Jammer can't cover anyone.

And when he does have a chance to even be near the ball, he's totally lost!

Comment

Cortisone is a hell of a drug. Let's hope this thing is manageable. That whole game changed when he went out.

If he is out, you gotta consider putting Champ back outside, and figure something else out in the slot.

Comment

The Colts defense isn't good. Is that a joke? They were 26th against the run this season.

Comment

Working...
                              X