Congrats and well done.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats and well done.

Well at the risk of sounding clich├ęd you guys brought your "A" game and deserved to win. It'll be an exciting AFCCG. Well done Denver Broncos!

You guys made it scary, I would like to say that anytime you want Jammer back he is all yours.

Comment

Yep, congrats to you guys. I only wish Whiservitive would of opened it up a lot sooner since Mathews went out early but thats how it goes.

You guys did what we did you you last time and we couldnt stuff your run game.

Congrats!

Comment

Ended up being much closer than it should have been. My prediction for the Chargers was 17 points. Denver Offense left 14 points off the board.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
          You guys made it scary, I would like to say that anytime you want Jammer back he is all yours.
          aAe you fuggin kidding me? Made it scary? That was a joke of a game. The chuggers suck so bad. Wow that game was decided in the 1st quarter. Our Broncos defeated them earlier and it was awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Yep, congrats to you guys. I only wish Whiservitive would of opened it up a lot sooner since Mathews went out early but thats how it goes.

Congrats!
            Pretty sure it was because DRC, Harris, and Bailey locked down your receivers. Once we lost Harris, **** hit the fan with Jammer in there.

Comment

Absolutely deserved to win that. Broncos were the obviously better team.

I am sure you guys didn't need the blown field goal call to win, as our terribly unclutch D would have somehow coughed up another 3rd and 20 if we had somehow tied it or gone ahead. We simply couldn't stop Manning. He looks incredibly focused. I think you can and will beat NE and the NFC champ.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Congrats!
                Chargers sucked this year and you need to feel that tonight. But don't worry we'll represent the AFW correctly in the AFCCG next week.

Comment

Originally posted by orangemonkey View Post
                  aAe you fuggin kidding me? Made it scary? That was a joke of a game. The chuggers suck so bad. Wow that game was decided in the 1st quarter. Our Broncos defeated them earlier and it was awesome.
                  Right, it got scary there after the onsides. Anyone who says otherwise isn't telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by orangemonkey View Post
                    Whatever you say. I guess we'll ignore the score and fact you were a clutch long 3rd down away from probably going to OT.

You sir, are a jackass. Don't make the rest of the classy Broncs fans look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Seattle Sun View Post
                      Absolutely deserved to win that. Broncos were the obviously better team.

I am sure you guys didn't need the blown field goal call to win, as our terribly unclutch D would have somehow coughed up another 3rd and 20 if we had somehow tied it or gone ahead. We simply couldn't stop Manning. He looks incredibly focused. I think you can and will beat NE and the NFC champ.
                      Whatever, that wasn't a blown FG call, but go ahead and make excuses.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                        Right, it got scary there after the onsides. Anyone who says otherwise isn't telling the truth.
                        Shut up. Did you look at our lead. No one was scared but you. Do you think Peyton was scared? ****ing ******

Comment

The Broncos hardly brought their A game since the game would have been at least 21-0 at the half. The Chargers didn't quit though, so hats off to them for that.

Comment

Chargers fans > chiefs fans.

By a mile

Comment

The Chargers got all the breaks and Denver hung on. Good game. Rivers is 1-4 against Manning as a Bronco.

Comment

Working...
                              X