AFC Championship Game tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFC Championship Game tickets

Does anybody knew when they go on sale/how to buy?

If you don't live in the "Rocky Mountain Region" you'll be out of luck when they go on sale via ticketmaster tomorrow. You'll need to go 3rd party, broker, stubhub, etc.

Comment

On that note, they go onsale at 10am mountain time today.

Okay well here's my pathetic, groveling request: I'll be looking for 2 tickets and I'm from way out of state (Wisconsin). I figure that getting around this Rocky Mountain Region thing is as simple as changing my credit card billing address to one from Denver but if they don't have the electronic ticket option I would be screwed if they actually sent the tickets somewhere that I wasn't. If anyone would be willing to let me use their address as a billing/shipping address, I would be eternally grateful. I don't think there would be any risk on your part. The most that would be involved would be to receive the tickets in the mail and hand them to me when I show up on Friday with a big ol' grin and something awesome for you in exchange for the favor. If you're going to the game, even better, we can just meet on the lot.

Please PM me if you are interested in helping a bronco fan in need. I haven't been to Mile High since the divisional round against the Patriots several years ago and we all know what happened in that game. I'm good luck! You need me there! I'm also a veteran of the US Navy. Help a vet and a fellow Bronco fan at the same time! Thanks for considering.

Comment

Ticket master...10 am MT and you must be a Colorado resident.

Comment

Boobs McGee: Thanks for the message, I tried to reply but it said that your inbox was full. I'll be looking for two tickets and the household max is 4 so if you are only grabbing two this could work.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
            Boobs McGee: Thanks for the message, I tried to reply but it said that your inbox was full. I'll be looking for two tickets and the household max is 4 so if you are only grabbing two this could work.
            Sweet! Well, lemme clean out my inbox and we can chat haha

Comment

My wife is Prego and due any day so I'm not going to be able to go out for the game, but my brother is planning to drive out to Denver, if anyone has a single ticket, send me a PM. Also, the last time we played the Pats in the playoffs, we were both at the game, so I am sending some good SDak mojo to beat the Pats again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
                On that note, they go onsale at 10am mountain time today.

Okay well here's my pathetic, groveling request: I'll be looking for 2 tickets and I'm from way out of state (Wisconsin). I figure that getting around this Rocky Mountain Region thing is as simple as changing my credit card billing address to one from Denver but if they don't have the electronic ticket option I would be screwed if they actually sent the tickets somewhere that I wasn't. If anyone would be willing to let me use their address as a billing/shipping address, I would be eternally grateful. I don't think there would be any risk on your part. The most that would be involved would be to receive the tickets in the mail and hand them to me when I show up on Friday with a big ol' grin and something awesome for you in exchange for the favor. If you're going to the game, even better, we can just meet on the lot.

Please PM me if you are interested in helping a bronco fan in need. I haven't been to Mile High since the divisional round against the Patriots several years ago and we all know what happened in that game. I'm good luck! You need me there! I'm also a veteran of the US Navy. Help a vet and a fellow Bronco fan at the same time! Thanks for considering.
                Check yo' rep.

Comment

I logged in and didn't have any luck....anyone else have any success trying to get tickets ?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak Bronco View Post
                    I logged in and didn't have any luck....anyone else have any success trying to get tickets ?
                    I managed to buy a single in section 505, way up high. But I dont care, I am going!!!!

Comment

Nice job! I couldn't even get to the page where you actually search for tickets. I tried until 10:16 and it still said unavailable. I said screw it, came back five minutes later, and the screen had refreshed. I searched, but nothing. Oh well.

Comment

Ticketmaster sucks

I was there well before 10, refreshing my browser constantly, and the page never changed that tickets were not yet on sale. I called their 800 number and after i was finally able to get thru, their automated system hung up on me. i called back and kept refreshing my browser. about 25 minutes after they went onsale, the website finally updated and let me search for the tickets than a Ticket master agent (that i finally reached) was able to confirm the sold out in 5 minutes.

F*** Ticketmaster and not being able to handle their webtraffic.

Comment

damn nice work CSU husker, I tried for a single and had no luck. If anyone is looking to sell a single ticket, send me a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
                            If you don't live in the "Rocky Mountain Region" you'll be out of luck when they go on sale via ticketmaster tomorrow. You'll need to go 3rd party, broker, stubhub, etc.
                            So are the Broncos doing the same thing that the Seahawks are doing?

Comment

Yeah they sold out instantly. I tried but to no avail.

Comment

Working...
                              X