cans at the ready, nervous as hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cans at the ready, nervous as hell

never been so revved up, got the 49er game on in the back ground, swallowing the lager, here we go, at least its a sensible time in London, 940pm , gmt,

lets take out the bolo chargers, all ive heard all week, is pfm one an done, his playoff record, rivers being rejuvenated there running game etc etc etc, don't you think we know that, aftyer the mile high miracle this team comes out for retribution,this D , will step up tonioght, as the spotlights on them, but don't be surprised if the chargers come out passing, and we get a few early picks, lets "£"$%"£4 kill em............

Lets go broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower View Post
      never been so revved up, got the 49er game on in the back ground, swallowing the lager, here we go, at least its a sensible time in London, 940pm , gmt,

lets take out the bolo chargers, all ive heard all week, is pfm one an done, his playoff record, rivers being rejuvenated there running game etc etc etc, don't you think we know that, aftyer the mile high miracle this team comes out for retribution,this D , will step up tonioght, as the spotlights on them, but don't be surprised if the chargers come out passing, and we get a few early picks, lets "£"$%"£4 kill em............
      I'd like to see some picks. That's been largely missed, in our arsenal...

Comment

I want us to come out like we did in the season opener

Our defensive players looked PISSED that game and they need to play like that today

Come out mad punch them in the mouth

Everyone dismissed our defense, today would be a great opportunity to earn some respect

Comment

Originally posted by Br0nc0Buster View Post
          I want us to come out like we did in the season opener

Our defensive players looked PISSED that game and they need to play like that today

Come out mad punch them in the mouth

Everyone dismissed our defense, today would be a great opportunity to earn some respect
          Exactly! We need to come out looking just like we have something to prove. I want to see helmets flying off of the Bolts' players.

Comment

Where are the "cans"?

I opened this thread looking for fun bags!

Comment

Amen Brotha

Comment

Went and picked up a 12 pack, a couple sitting in the freezer now.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosteven View Post
                  Where are the "cans"?

I opened this thread looking for fun bags!
                  Same here. Came for nothing

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LsHMliU0WME" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Originally posted by horsepower View Post

Stop drinking beer from cans.

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBound View Post
                      Stop drinking beer from cans.
                      Many craft breweries are switching to cans for a variety of reasons...lighter and cheaper to ship, less breakage, light does not get in so beer keeps longer. It's time for the stigma against cans to dissolve.

Comment

Agreed. Nervous because a loss here would simply overshadow two great seasons of football, and put a huge stink on anything we attempt next year.

Feel exactly like I did in 97' before our second game against Jax in the playoffs. Elway was in almost the same position as Manning is now.

Comment

so far so good 14,-0 a td there would#ve been the killer

Comment

Working...
                          X