Need a Kirk-Gibsonian performance from Champ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a Kirk-Gibsonian performance from Champ

I think the HOFer has 1 legendary game left in him and we need in today.

Coupled with a Steve Balbonian performance by Wesley Woodyard, and a Bret Saberhagenian performance by Peyton Manning.

Comment

Or next week, or in the Super Bowl

Comment

someone on d needs to pitch like Jack Morris in game 7 of the WS vs. the Braves.

10 innings of shutout ball.

Comment

We need a Willis Reedian performance from Von Miller for inspiration.

Comment

I could go for a 2002 Forsbergian performance.

Also, we need Jermey Mincey to get bitten by a radioactive grizzly bear. We have no hope of beating the greatest 9-7 team in history that needed a shanked field goal and flubbed calls against backups to get into the playoffs without at least two players on each side of the ball bestowed with mutant super powers!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosfanGuy View Post
              someone on d needs to pitch like Jack Morris in game 7 of the WS vs. the Braves.

10 innings of shutout ball.
              If you're gonna talk about shutting people out you gotta go with Orel Hershiser's 59 scoreless innings

Comment

The entire defensive line needs to have an Orel Hershiserian outing today.

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                  If you're gonna talk about shutting people out you gotta go with Orel Hershiser's 59 scoreless innings
                  that will work too. I prefer the Morris analogy being a Twins fan, but Hershiser works too

Comment

Oh great minds!

Comment

would be nice to see either Montee Ball or Knowshon Moreno go all Terrell Davis on the Chargers.....or both

Comment

If I'm the owner of the Broncos I'm telling all my defensive players that I'll pay for any fines they accrue by smacking the Chargers in the mouth and making them fear coming across the middle without their heads on a swivel.....

not cheap shots mind you...just good clean hard hits that make the WR's go all alligator arms and their fans go all alligator tears

Comment

If I'm the owner of the Broncos I'm telling all my defensive players that I'll pay for any fines they accrue by smacking the Chargers in the mouth and making them fear coming across the middle without their heads on a swivel.....

not cheap shots mind you...just good clean hard hits that make the WR's go all alligator arms and their fans go all alligator tears
                          So...like the saints bounty program?

Comment

I trust champ more than Webster. They've been resting him all year for January. I'm expecting a good game

Comment

Having Champ back is going to be huge for us. Just watch.

Comment

Working...
                              X