Life with Ozz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life with Ozz

After Peyton retires we are faced with Osweiler whom Elway loves but we haven't seen shizzle from in limited minutes. The AFC will have Luck. The NFC will have Rogers,Kap, Brees, Cam, Ryan, and Wilson. Sorry A$$ Colts were def better than 2-12 without Peyton. Do we draft another QB or do we roll with Ozz and build the D while adding weapons to our offense?
    Last edited by Enter The Dragon; 01-16-2014, 11:08 AM.

Best gift to a raw young QB is a defense.

Comment

Weird and random thread but I don't think Os will be here when Manning retires.

Comment

Originally posted by McDman View Post
        And I could see that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by maven View Post
          And I could see that as well.
          I could see Manning going another 3 years and Os will be gone by then.

Comment

Well, I got my head in the game for this season fo sho, but this has crossed my mind since we signed Peyton. Short window, great FO; whats next? I want to continue to dominate season after season. GO BRONCOS. KICK CHARGERS THEE F OUT OF COLORADO TMRW!!!

Comment

Dysert is the future qb

Comment

Next two drafts are essential.

Comment

Draft at least one QB every year.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                    Not in a position to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfpackGuy View Post
                      I love this strategy. Been a fan for a while and we all know...great QBs can come out of nowhere!

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                        John has done it every year he has been a GM so far. I doubt he changes that up. I read where he believes in taking a QB in every draft as a core philosophy.

I for one see no indication that Manning will not be back next year. I don't know if he can go 3 more but I do not see why he cannot go 2 more as long as he keeps playing at or near this level.

Comment

Drafting top tier QB's has not been done in Denver since Cutler, And I am not so sure how top tier he really is. It has been 30 years since Denver has drafted a great QB and that took a trade and refusal of said QB to play for that team.

Comment

Originally posted by Requiem View Post
                            They still have needs, but a late round flyer on a QB isn't bad.

Comment

I don't see why he wouldn't. If Manning plays out his contract, Os will be 26 and have very little value on the open market. We can re-sign him for next to nothing when his contract is up. Unless OZ totally flails, no indications of that at all, I don't see why we would let him go until we see him in live action.

Comment

Working...
                              X