Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which teams in each NFC matchup pose a bigger threat to Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which teams in each NFC matchup pose a bigger threat to Denver?

Watching the games are always more fun when you can actively root for/against one team. So who should we be rooting for in the 2 NFC matchups this weekend? (Please understand that in NO way am I assuming the Broncos are already in the Super Bowl)

I think the Saints actually pose a bigger threat to Denver than the Seahawks. With our iffy defense, I think facing the Saints would be a scary proposition. I believe our offense can beat the Seahawks D and our D can hold their offense in check.

Between the Panthers and 49ers, I'm not too sure. They seem similar...above average offenses with mobile QB's, and both also have great defenses.

So who should we be yelling at the TV for this weekend?

Does not matter, the better teams will win at this time of year. I am thinking SF at Seattle with Seattle heading the Super bowl. I just do not see anyone heading into the land of misery and beating the Hawks.

Comment

Couldn't agree more!!! D's don't scare me because we have PFM

Comment

Definitely Seattle would be an easier win than New Orleans. Our defense turned in its best performances against Newton and RG3, although we had Von Miller both games.

Saints are a lot better at home, but it isn't as extreme as Seattle. I think the Seahawks would be a gift in the Super Bowl. That offense just does not scare me like Brees and Graham, and the Saints D is very good as well.

And honestly SF and Carolina are pretty much the same team.

Comment

We'll have serious match up issues with Lynch if we face Seattle.

Comment

They're all good. I want to beat Seattle the most. Carolina is the "least threatening" to me.

Comment

Lets get there first...

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos dude View Post
                Lets get there first...
                I don't think there's anything wrong with being able to choose one team to root for over the other during the 2 NFC games this weekend, and picking the less threatening teams seems like a good reason to me.

Comment

Not NO evidently. hfs.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                    Watching the games are always more fun when you can actively root for/against one team. So who should we be rooting for in the 2 NFC matchups this weekend? (Please understand that in NO way am I assuming the Broncos are already in the Super Bowl)

I think the Saints actually pose a bigger threat to Denver than the Seahawks. With our iffy defense, I think facing the Saints would be a scary proposition. I believe our offense can beat the Seahawks D and our D can hold their offense in check.

Between the Panthers and 49ers, I'm not too sure. They seem similar...above average offenses with mobile QB's, and both also have great defenses.

So who should we be yelling at the TV for this weekend?
                    I don't feel particularly inclined to root for the teams I feel are less of a threat to the Broncos because for all I know the Patriots will get to the Super Bowl and I wouldn't want them to have an easy matchup. So I'm remaining mostly neutral on the matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Agamemnon View Post
                      I don't feel particularly inclined to root for the teams I feel are less of a threat to the Broncos because for all I know the Patriots will get to the Super Bowl and I wouldn't want them to have an easy matchup. So I'm remaining mostly neutral on the matter.
                      But that makes the games so much more boring to watch! Cheering for one team makes sports far more entertaining than just hoping for a "good game".

Comment

I agree. I'd rather play any of those teams than the saints

Comment

Originally posted by Broncobiv View Post
                          But that makes the games so much more boring to watch! Cheering for one team makes sports far more entertaining than just hoping for a "good game".
                          I do cheer for one team. The Broncos.

Comment

DT vs. Sherman would be fun!

Comment

Carolina most worries me. Seattle doesn't have the offense to hang with Denver and their D can only contain our offense for so long. While SF and Carolina are similar Newton is a far superior QB to Kaepernick

But at the end of the day, Denver can take them all.
                              Last edited by BroncoMan4ever; 01-11-2014, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X