• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints @ Seahawks

Go Team!

Harvin got blown up there

Comment

What a BEAUTIFUL hit. **** this game, **** YOU NFL, **** everything about you removing the most beautiful part of football because you're so concerned about those lawsuits. You piece of **** organization, I hate you, every flag for a beautiful, hard hit, i hate this league more. Piece of ****.

Damn it. Let them HIT!

Lets take the ****ing defense out, let them play ballet out there, seriously.

Comment

3-0. Only first down off of penalty. Wind is playing a big factor.

Comment

Originally posted by Willynowei View Post
          What a BEAUTIFUL hit. **** this game, **** YOU NFL, **** everything about you removing the most beautiful part of football because you're so concerned about those lawsuits. You piece of **** organization, I hate you, every flag for a beautiful, hard hit, i hate this league more. Piece of ****.

Damn it. Let them HIT!
          I don't understand what the defender is even SUPPOSED to do there, not hit him at all?

Comment

Saints have better chance than the Chargers

Comment

Russell Wilson threw a sweet floater in some swirling wind. How did he throw the ball in the wind!? He must be a god

Comment

Originally posted by frerottenextelway View Post
                Uh wha?

Comment

ANyone catch the fake bandwagon.net commercial that the Fox Channel did during pregame? They were getting jerseys for fans that teams are not in the playoffs. They get to a guy that "Doesn't like football." Announcer says, "Perfect. You are now a Chargers fan!"

Classic and spot on.

Comment

I don't understand what the defender is even SUPPOSED to do there, not hit him at all?
                    Nothing, absolutely nothing. This is why all offensive records after the early 2000's is bull****. Meaningless, completely ****ing valueless.

I'd take a QB rated 80 in the 1990's over a QB rated over 100 every game today.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
                      Uh wha?
                      Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by GameChanger View Post
                        Saints have better chance than the Chargers
                        I doubt that. Seahawks should do what they did last time even if the score is closer.

Comment

Show me football, show me hitting, show me peoples heads flying off, warriors, not ****ing flag football. Wtf is this man. this is just pathetic to watch, each time a wide receiver in this league gets laid out and that yellow flag comes up, a little part of me inside dies.

Comment

Saints Broncos superbowl, put it in the bank!

Comment

WIND?! Why God Why? They were so young and had so much to live for!

Comment

Working...
                              X