Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Two more tickets for sale - Club Level, face value

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Two more tickets for sale - Club Level, face value

    I swear, none of these are mine! The last ones were picked up by a member here...this is a different guy in my office selling different tix.

    He had purchased them off of Ticketmaster for a friend, who ended up bailing on him. Anywho, he asked if I could help.

    These are 2 tix -

    Section: 332 (club level)
    Row: 2
    Seats: 5 & 6
    Face Value: $300 each

    He's just trying to get his money back, so the total for his two tix with the ticketmaster fees is $654.05

    Again, Broncos Fans ONLY!!!

    If you know of anyone, let me know!

    Cheers

    Cory
    Last edited by Boobs McGee; 01-11-2014, 10:54 AM.

  • #2
    It's just not the same without the Boobs avatar.

    Comment


    • #3
      Seriously.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Boobs McGee View Post
        Seriously.
        I miss the jugs on my former avatar and numerous others as well

        Comment


        • #5
          YOUR avatar was ****ing...just...hnnnnnnnnnng!

          Comment


          • #6
            Boobs Ticket Service.

            This could be a whole new line of work for ya!

            Comment


            • #7
              Hahaha I'm an Auto Broker, why not throw tickets in on the side!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Boobs McGee View Post
                I swear, none of these are mine! The last ones were picked up by a member here...this is a different guy in my office selling different tix.

                He had purchased them off of Ticketmaster for a friend, who ended up bailing on him. Anywho, he asked if I could help.

                These are 2 tix -

                Section: 332 (club level)
                Row: 2
                Seats: 5 & 6
                Face Value: $300 each

                He's just trying to get his money back, so the total for his two tix with the ticketmaster fees is $654.05

                Again, Broncos Fans ONLY!!!

                If you know of anyone, let me know!

                Cheers

                Cory
                I can't take the tix because I'll be in So Cal watching the game in my comfy recliner. However, I'll help you by vouching for Club seats. I had Club seats in Oct. when Shanny & the Skins were in town, and now that I did that, the Club is the only tix I'll go with when in town.

                The Club is the best way to see a game live, IMO. Besides better surroundings, vendors, etc., there are drastically shorter lines for beer & bathrooms; and that is a big deal, IMO. Also, no low-life's around you either. The higher the ticket price, the better the crowd. This may not be as big a deal in Denver as it is in other stadiums, but still a consideration.

                I understand that not everyone can afford these tix, but at face value, you really won't be paying much more than scalped tix in other, and inferior, sections.

                Anytime you get a chance to get into the Club, do it. At face value, you can't beat this. Highly recommend!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the endorsement! !! I completely agree, club is pretty damn sweet. If anyone has the chance to live it up at some point, highly recommended.

                  Side note, is anyone else's feed of the saints game all choppy as ****?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Sold, thanks everybody!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Boobs, the game we went to was Chargers... lets hope it's a different result.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boobs McGee View Post

                        Side note, is anyone else's feed of the saints game all choppy as ****?
                        I was wondering about that.. I just wrote it off to acid flashbacks

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
                          Boobs, the game we went to was Chargers... lets hope it's a different result.
                          Fuuuuuu that's right! Well, good thing we aren't goin today haha. That was a fun game though!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ak1971 View Post
                            I was wondering about that.. I just wrote it off to acid flashbacks
                            hahaha glad I wasn't the only one

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X