• orange crusher
    replied
    I thought it was baby blue.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
    Can't wait to be all orange on the way back home
    Probably a few of them went to Denver in Powder Blue.

Leave a comment:

• MrPeepers
    replied
    Originally posted by ZONA View Post
    Have a nice flight home boys and girls

Can't wait to be all orange on the way back home

Leave a comment:

• ZONA
    replied
    Have a nice flight home boys and girls

Leave a comment:

• canadianbroncosfan
    replied
    Won $750 on Sport Select on Wild Card and planned to fly down for the game this weekend. Was just going to grab a cheap seat to the game. Usually flying return is $450 and figured with the game it was going to be more but couldn't believe the flight was more than double. I do understand supply and demand however it's not like an Edmonton is a hub where fans would be flying from. The cheapest flight was $1012 on its! So much for that.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
    ****ing auto correct on my phone. I should never have updated my Samsung phone to this mess.
    I just thought you were asian....

THATS RACIST.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by errand View Post
    It's Cliff Clavin...
    ****ing auto correct on my phone. I should never have updated my Samsung phone to this mess.

Leave a comment:

• errand
    replied
    Yo u are full of great facts and trivia. Thank you Cliff Craven.
    It's Cliff Clavin...

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
    I am an airport planner. How an airport operates when there is bad weather and how it handles passengers is what my job is all about.
    So how will this affect the airlines tomorrow when they fly into Colorado with the Mountain Wave comes rolling in?

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
    Aside from the fact that I made a simple statement and it turned into drama, This was really funny.
    That was the point, going completely overboard! As in being over the top.

Leave a comment:

• MrPeepers
    replied
    The Southwest 737-300 has two seating configuration versions. The one with the most seats has 143 total seats. The number of passengers flying on a particular flight is called load factor. The higher the load factor the more profitable the route. Southwest has an average load factor of 84.66, for flights heading to DIA. That means the flight is filled to 84.66% of its capacity on average. That means there is 121 passengers on that flight based on the average. If it was half full with Chargers fans there are 61 people coming to infiltrate the game.

Oh boy are we ****ed!
    Aside from the fact that I made a simple statement and it turned into drama, This was really funny.

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    I am an airport planner. How an airport operates when there is bad weather and how it handles passengers is what my job is all about.

Leave a comment:

• broncocalijohn
    replied
    The Southwest 737-300 has two seating configuration versions. The one with the most seats has 143 total seats. The number of passengers flying on a particular flight is called load factor. The higher the load factor the more profitable the route. Southwest has an average load factor of 84.66, for flights heading to DIA. That means the flight is filled to 84.66% of its capacity on average. That means there is 121 passengers on that flight based on the average. If it was half full with Chargers fans there are 61 people coming to infiltrate the game.

Oh boy are we ****ed!

Leave a comment:

• theAPAOps5
    replied
    Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
    Let me guess, cheap ass chugger fans flying southwest from SD to Phoenix to Denver. Of course on a Saturday before the game you would expect to see a bunch of them heading to Denver. If half the plane was charger fan that is less than 100 of them on a SW 737.

Relax Francis

Oh boy are we ****ed!

Leave a comment:

• RMT
    replied
    The United Special on Wednesday sold out of their only special...OC to Denver. I am hoping many of those are Denver fans but I can see Chargers going.

In other related news, Chargers returned 300 seats (figures) and prices in South Stands in 100 level are listed for $150 for 5th row! I saw some tickets at $100 but not sure where those were. One of the worst traveling fan base around. That being said, a chance for Broncos fans to see a game that is cheaper than regular season games!
    Yep, which is how I got a pair in section 108, row 19, for face value Wednesday night.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X