Charger fans on Phoenix flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger fans on Phoenix flight

I'm flying out and I'm very surprised how many charger fans are on the flight. I've seen 1/5 of this plane with people dressed in powder blue. Challenging myself to be a nice guy and not too competitive or cocky.
    I expect to see a lot of charger fans at game if this is any indication.

Crybaby colors for crybaby qb

Comment

Originally posted by MrPeepers View Post
      Charger fans on Phoenix flight .
      Cheap Bastards ................
      Attached Files

Comment

Yeah, I'm sure it'll be 50/50

Between the wind thread and now this one...man, is there any other bull**** you guys wanna worry about?

Comment

Let me guess, cheap ass chugger fans flying southwest from SD to Phoenix to Denver. Of course on a Saturday before the game you would expect to see a bunch of them heading to Denver. If half the plane was charger fan that is less than 100 of them on a SW 737.

Relax Francis

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfLe-loLang View Post
            Yeah, I'm sure it'll be 50/50

Between the wind thread and now this one...man, is there any other bull**** you guys wanna worry about?
            The commentators for the game. I don't know who the crew will be, but I'm sure that they are hated around here, and that they hate the Broncos.

Comment

I'm flying out and I'm very surprised how many charger fans are on the flight. I've seen 1/5 of this plane with people dressed in powder blue. Challenging myself to be a nice guy and not too competitive or cocky.
              The United Special on Wednesday sold out of their only special...OC to Denver. I am hoping many of those are Denver fans but I can see Chargers going.

In other related news, Chargers returned 300 seats (figures) and prices in South Stands in 100 level are listed for $150 for 5th row! I saw some tickets at $100 but not sure where those were. One of the worst traveling fan base around. That being said, a chance for Broncos fans to see a game that is cheaper than regular season games!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason in LA View Post
                The commentators for the game. I don't know who the crew will be, but I'm sure that they are hated around here, and that they hate the Broncos.
                East coast bias!

Comment

San Diego fans are famous for travelling to away game in huge bunches... home games, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
                    San Diego fans are famous for travelling to away game in huge bunches... home games, not so much.
                    They returned 300 tickets for a playoff game. They are pansies home and away. At least they are consistent!

Comment

You are an awesome dude, I'll never forget the time we spent together in Phoenix.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                        The United Special on Wednesday sold out of their only special...OC to Denver. I am hoping many of those are Denver fans but I can see Chargers going.

In other related news, Chargers returned 300 seats (figures) and prices in South Stands in 100 level are listed for $150 for 5th row! I saw some tickets at $100 but not sure where those were. One of the worst traveling fan base around. That being said, a chance for Broncos fans to see a game that is cheaper than regular season games!
                        Yep, which is how I got a pair in section 108, row 19, for face value Wednesday night.

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                          Let me guess, cheap ass chugger fans flying southwest from SD to Phoenix to Denver. Of course on a Saturday before the game you would expect to see a bunch of them heading to Denver. If half the plane was charger fan that is less than 100 of them on a SW 737.

Relax Francis
                          The Southwest 737-300 has two seating configuration versions. The one with the most seats has 143 total seats. The number of passengers flying on a particular flight is called load factor. The higher the load factor the more profitable the route. Southwest has an average load factor of 84.66, for flights heading to DIA. That means the flight is filled to 84.66% of its capacity on average. That means there is 121 passengers on that flight based on the average. If it was half full with Chargers fans there are 61 people coming to infiltrate the game.

Oh boy are we ****ed!

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                            The Southwest 737-300 has two seating configuration versions. The one with the most seats has 143 total seats. The number of passengers flying on a particular flight is called load factor. The higher the load factor the more profitable the route. Southwest has an average load factor of 84.66, for flights heading to DIA. That means the flight is filled to 84.66% of its capacity on average. That means there is 121 passengers on that flight based on the average. If it was half full with Chargers fans there are 61 people coming to infiltrate the game.

Oh boy are we ****ed!
                            Yo u are full of great facts and trivia. Thank you Cliff Craven.

Comment

Originally posted by broncocalijohn View Post
                              Yo u are full of great facts and trivia. Thank you Cliff Craven.
                              I am an airport planner. How an airport operates when there is bad weather and how it handles passengers is what my job is all about.

Comment

Working...
                              X