Section 539 row 3 advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Section 539 row 3 advice

Hi I'm looking to buy tickets for the game this weekend and wanted advice on a ticket in this section? I know these are not the greatest seats and are in what is considered the nosebleed section but having never been to this stadium just wanted to get some general input on this section? Thanks in advance!

I've sat in the upper deck many times. 1st time I brought binoculars. As soon as I got to my seat I felt like a fool. You can see just fine up there, I like it as you can see the play develop very well.

Comment

You see a ton up there, no matter where you are in the stadium. That's not necessarily true in the lower bowl.

Comment

Go have fun, Have sat up in the 532 A1 area I think it is the Ambulatory row.

Enjoy even the seats right behind Ambulatory are very good.

Comment

My season tickets are in 536, great experience everytime. You can see everything just great. 539 is a bit more in the corner, but you should be just fine

Comment

My family had season tickets in 536 for years. Great seats.

Comment

Originally posted by tagray0812 View Post
              Hi I'm looking to buy tickets for the game this weekend and wanted advice on a ticket in this section? I know these are not the greatest seats and are in what is considered the nosebleed section but having never been to this stadium just wanted to get some general input on this section? Thanks in advance!
              I have season tickets in 540 row 9. I was skeptical at first being so far out in the corner, but honestly I love these seats. I have sat in 129 and previously had season tickets in 513 and 530 but these are my favorites. No worries man, you'll love these seats.

Comment

I sat in Section 507 , Row 23 during the Oakland game this year. It was awesome! Like others have said, you see everything.

Comment

How do we know this asshole is even a Broncos fan? Prove your allegiance.

Comment

I am in 505 and it's always a lot of fun, and a great view.

Comment

Was up in 502 for years. Not a bad view up there

Comment

Working...
                      X