Four tix for sale: Section 121

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four tix for sale: Section 121

Mods, please, let me know if you want me to delete this!

Co-worker of mine is selling tickets. He's a pilot, and won't be here for the game!

Seats are as follows:

Section: 121
    Row: 37
    Seats: 1-4

Price: $300 each

That's what the ticket company is offering him right now, and they're marking them up 25-35%.

Anywho, they're sweet seats, and would love to see them go to someone who's going to lose their mind/voice rooting for the best damn team in the league! If you're a bolts fan, thanks for your interest, but they're not for sale.

I'm posting these a few different places, so I'll get back to people in the order that they contact me.

Cheers!!!!

GOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!

Edit: tix are sold to some AWESOME people. Thanks everybody!
    Last edited by Boobs McGee; 01-09-2014, 03:12 PM.

if he wants to give them to quality broncos fans, then sell them for face value.

Comment

lol...3 hundo each? Not worth it.

Comment

Christ. $300 a piece??

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
          if he wants to give them to quality broncos fans, then sell them for face value.

I say, Elisabeth, these chaps are standing so frequently. It is becoming frightfully difficult for me to see the sportsmen at play. Do be a dear and text stadium security. I will not have these loud-mouthed ruffians sully our afternoon of frolic.

Comment

Thanks for the input, I'll pass it along!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post

I say, Elisabeth, these chaps are standing so frequently. It is becoming frightfully difficult for me to see the sportsmen at play. Do be a dear and text stadium security. I will not have these loud-mouthed ruffians sully our afternoon of frolic.

I still don't miss my season tickets

Comment

I can tell you this, when they opened last week, the ticket company was offering more...SO, it's one of those things where he'd rather sell them to someONE rather than the service. If the price changes again (aka they offer him less), I'll update the post.

Comment

Originally posted by crush17 View Post
                  Christ. $300 a piece??
                  That's not that bad for those seats. Going on Stubhub for $400...what do you think it costs to sit at the 30 yard line lower level for the divisional round? They are probably $175-$200 face value.

Comment

I'm not saying he shouldn't get the going rate, but I just can't believe that's the going rate lol

Comment

What I am saying is an NFL game is not worth 3 hundo a ticket for me....The only way I would pay that...anymore...is if it was the Super Bowl with Denver playing in Denver.

You can't stand up the whole time
                      You can't bring in your own ****
                      You can't even carry your own bag

Comment

Honestly, if someone is above using a ticket broker I would think it would be because of either the risk of them going to an opposing fan or because they wouldn't feel good about making money on someone that way.

Whenever I sell mine to friends or whatever...it's at face, but that is just me. I won't hate on capitalism.

Comment

Originally posted by LetsGoBroncos View Post
                          That's not that bad for those seats. Going on Stubhub for $400...what do you think it costs to sit at the 30 yard line lower level for the divisional round? They are probably $175-$200 face value.
                          Pretty close, they're actually $170.

I can ALWAYS ask him if he'd take less than what he wanted for them, but he's just going by what the ticket company is currently offering him. They dropped about $30 from last week, so it could go down again!

Comment

will he split them? i might have two sold.

Comment

pm sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X