Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers OC scheduled to interview with 3 teams this week.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers OC scheduled to interview with 3 teams this week.

Per Rotoworld:

Chargers OC Ken Whisenhunt is scheduled to interview with the Lions Thursday, Titans Friday and Browns Saturday.

How many interviews does our OC Adam Gase have lined up you might ask, considering he just led the most powerful offense in league history? Per CBS: Gase, indeed, decided to focus on the playoff run with the Broncos and not explore any head coaching interviews, if at all, until after his season is complete -- which could run into next month.

Thanks Adam!!
    Last edited by ATL-Eric; 01-09-2014, 06:56 AM.

I wonder if Gase has been asked to interview.

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
      He turned down interview this week with the Browns

Comment

Originally posted by jmz313 View Post
        He was the Browns first choice

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...ncos-adam-gase

Comment

Just read that McDip**** pulled his name from consideration for Brown's job, after learning that he was not their top choice. Little Napoleon will never learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
            Just read that McDip**** pulled his name from consideration for Brown's job, after learning that he was not their top choice. Little Napoleon will never learn.
            I'm no fan, but it's actually smart. He doesn't need that job, it's not a great situation. So this way if they decide they don't like/can't get anyone better they can always go back to him and he has the leverage in negotiations and it also looks like they were chasing him rather than the other way around.

Comment

I said on black monday that wisenhunt would be a top 3 HC candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by bowtown View Post
                I'm no fan, but it's actually smart. He doesn't need that job, it's not a great situation. So this way if they decide they don't like/can't get anyone better they can always go back to him and he has the leverage in negotiations and it also looks like they were chasing him rather than the other way around.

The Browns hired a defensive coordinator (Schwartz) before the HC. Does this seem odd to anyone else? I thought the HC hired the staff. No wonder no one wants that job

Comment

Agree that the Browns are jacked up, even more so if they hired a DC before a coach; however, McDbag pulled his name because he wasn't the top of the list. Still wants to be the Man and shown respect and all that crap. Doesn't sound like he has learned from his mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Bronco View Post
                    Agree that the Browns are jacked up, even more so if they hired a DC before a coach; however, McDbag pulled his name because he wasn't the top of the list. Still wants to be the Man and shown respect and all that crap. Doesn't sound like he has learned from his mistakes.
                    How do you know this to why he wouldn't go for the Browns job?

Comment

Whiz has to interview this week or wait until next week when his season is over. WC this is the last week WC teams can have coordinators interview.

Comment

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/j...wns-job-010814

"McDaniels pulled his name after learning he was not the front-runner for the job, said the person who spoke on condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the situation."

Comment

This guy is still a mess. Browns fans should be counting their lucky stars.

"In the aftermath of the news that McDaniels said “no” before hearing “yes,” Albert Breer of NFL Network reported that McDaniels opted to create “stability for his family,” because he has four young children and a secure position with the Patriots. It’s an honorable motivation, but if that’s the case, why interview for the job in the first place?"

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...om-browns-job/

Comment

McDaniels is such a little bitch it's not funny.

Comment

Not a fan of McDaniels, but I wouldn't go to the Browns if I wasn't their top choice either. The organization is a flip flop cluster ****.

Comment

Working...
                              X