Matthew 24:27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew 24:27

For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

oooooookaaaayyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by Keira's Lip Balm View Post
      For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
      Well, this would be much more analogous (and interesting) if the lightening came from the west...where the Chargers are in reference to Denver...you idiot.

...and now i clicked the links. okay.

Comment

Originally posted by SportinOne View Post
        Well, this would be much more analogous (and interesting) if the lightening came from the west...where the Chargers are in reference to Denver...you idiot.
        Ah, but they just played the Bengals in the east. The bible isn't supposed to make perfect sense, anyway

Throw me a friggin bone here!

Comment

Ah, but they just played the Bengals in the east. The bible isn't supposed to make perfect sense, anyway

Throw me a friggin bone here!
          Throw you a bone? you have Keira Knightly, that broad is plenty boney. If you like we, can send her a hamburger if you think it'd help. (I kid, I think Keira's gorgeous, amazing cheekbones. I hate her as all women do when we see someone so pretty, that biatch. heh).

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
            Throw you a bone? you have Keira Knightly, that broad is plenty boney. If you like we, can send her a hamburger if you think it'd help. (I kid, I think Keira's gorgeous, amazing cheekbones. I hate her as all women do when we see someone so pretty, that biatch. heh).
            Seeing Keira Knightley and "bone" together in the same sentence is almost too much for me to handle

Comment

Another tebow thread?

Comment

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Comment

Originally posted by theAPAOps5 View Post
                  The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
                  I'll have to remember this one for when the Raiders are no longer pitiful

Comment

Originally posted by Miss I. View Post
                    I have been in love with Keira since bend it like Beckham, That is one beautiful woman

Comment

Keira, partial to the new international bible, must be. Yeesssssss.

Gone with the new living translation, should have. Yes, hmmmm?

Then thrown in, you could have "Flash" And "shine" into the mix.

Trending these days "Flash" is..... Very popular indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by bronco militia View Post
                        Another tebow thread?
                        Man walked with the dinosaurs! The Bible tells me so!

Comment

Originally posted by OBF1 View Post
                          I have been in love with Keira since bend it like Beckham, That is one beautiful woman
                          "Jule's" needs to eat a samitch and not look like a dude.

There I admit to seeing and being surprised about liking "Beckham".

Comment

but will there be doves ANSWER ME !!!! WILL THERE BE ORANGE AND BLUE DOVES WITH THE NUMBER 18 PAINTED ON THEM

Comment

Working...
                            X