Broncos vs Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos vs Seahawks

I was talking to my friend Jason the other day and he told me the Broncos will travel to Seattle to play the Seahawks. The complete 2014 NFL schedule with dates and times won't be announced until April but as soon as they do I plan to buy tickets.

I had made plans to go see the Broncos play the Seahawks last year but it was just a preseason game. I’m glad I didn’t go now, I’d much rather see a real game since going to one, preseason or regular season, is so expensive.

If I get enough people I know that want to go I was thinking about renting a van or a bus and maybe even catering a tailgate party if enough people are interested. If you’re a Broncos Fan from the Pacific NW and are planning on going send me a PM.

First in!

YOU ARE BACK!

Tell us about Andrew Luck......PLEAAASE!

Comment

I might need to do this just to meet MHM. Where in the hell have you been? We even bumped a couple of threads from you last week. You would have loved it.

Comment

I'm in the PNW. I probably plan on going, it'd be cool to be there with a group of Bronco fans. I'm a maybe though, but I'll keep checking back to see how things are going.

Comment

Originally posted by NASurfer View Post
          I'm in the PNW. I probably plan on going, it'd be cool to be there with a group of Bronco fans. I'm a maybe though, but I'll keep checking back to see how things are going.
          Cool, I'll let you know once the schedule is released what the plan is thanks.

Comment

Armchair Seahawk will be excited about this game

Comment

MHM, you should put this in the tailgate section also where meetups seem to be formed. Also, putting this on your blog and MySpace would get a few more eyes on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                Armchair Seahawk He will be excited about this game
                He cant make the tailgate party though. He is hanging with the Seahawks 12th Man Booster club before the game. His half Broncos, half Seahawks will be a total hit at the party.

Comment

Tough game for the Broncos seeing as the Seahawks will be out to avenge the trouncing they got in the Super Bowl.

Comment

I would LOVE to go to the game with my 2 boys. This is a dream match-up for the 3 of us, and I'm prepared to drop some serious coin to see a Denver-Seattle matchup at CenturyLink Field as we're all hybrid Broncos/Seahawks fans.

And, this matchup only happens once every eight years (during the regular season, anyway).

I chatted w/ someone at work today who has season tickets, and she said I might be able to snag some tickets locally if I line up at 4:00 AM on the morning extra tickets go on sale. But she thought I'd have better luck trying to get 3 "visiting team" tickets from someone in Denver.

Anyway, I'd love to go to this game and hope I can find a way to score 3 tickets next to each other. Would be great to hang out with some fellow Bronco fans, too.
                    Last edited by Armchair Bronco; 01-08-2014, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggcow View Post
                      Armchair BRONCO will be excited about this game
                      Fixed!

Comment

Mile High Mojoe wanting to watch the Peyton Manning led Broncos.....

Comment

Originally posted by errand View Post
                          Mile High Mojoe wanting to watch the Peyton Manning led Broncos.....
                          He is no Tebow but he will have to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Bronco View Post
                            I would LOVE to go to the game with my 2 boys. This is a dream match-up for the 3 of us, and I'm prepared to drop some serious coin to see a Denver-Seattle matchup at CenturyLink Field as we're all hybrid Broncos/Seahawks fans.
                            Ewww...

Comment

Originally posted by JoshMcDanielsIsTheDevil View Post
                              Ewww...
                              Note that the Broncos were listed first!

Comment

Working...
                              X