X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fix is on!

http://cover32.com/chargers/2014/01/...r-bowl-champs/

Found this on a chargers forum

This was posted within a thread yesterday.

Edit:

Here is the thread. Here is the post (#25).

Comment

Apologies. Moderators feel free to delete !

Comment

Clarification: Well the article wasn't posted, but the screenshot of the person suggesting the "fix" was.

I would still prepare your anus as you will be flamed.

Comment

Some teams do seem to oddly start winning when they need a new stadium, we did, Pats, Bucs, Eagles, Falcons now, Cardinals, 49ers... Lets hope the Raiders and Chiefs arent next

Comment

I for one was encouraged by how that Colts-Chiefs game was officiated last week. I thought they let them play and the game was truly decided on the field.

Comment

The NfL Network is replaying one of the 2013 Den\Diego games today. Guess which game they chose to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                The NfL Network is replaying one of the 2013 Den\Diego games today. Guess which game they chose to play.
                The one that was played in Denver

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
                  The one that was originally broadcast on said NFL Network

Comment

Interesting conspiracy. This is just like how the Vikings won a Super Bowl to get their stadium. I mean it's not like the Chargers could move to LA. Goodell hasn't been trying to put a team there or anything.
                    Last edited by Kaylore; 01-08-2014, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Well, the way they got into the playoffs is interesting, but they would have had to have Succup involved in the conspiracy. What if the dude hits the field goal? Would there have been a penalty on the Chiefs?

Comment

Why would Goodell want a new stadium in SD when it would be much better for the league if the team moved to LA

Comment

I thought the Chargers were moving to London. At least, that's what I heard on the light rail...

Comment

Originally posted by Crushaholic View Post
                            I thought the Chargers were moving to London. At least, that's what I heard on the light rail...
                            That's going to be the Jags. Khan already owns a soccer team there and they are force-feeding the London populace the Jaguars. True to this man's conspiracy, Goodell has rigged the system by creating bad calls and secret scheduling that has resulted in the Jags....being one of the worst teams in football the last several years.....hmmmm. Well I'm sure it will all make sense soon.

We are onto your shenanigans, Goodell.

Comment

If you got fired from your job and knew exactly how the playoffs would go, why wouldn't you keep your mouth shut and go to Vegas?

Comment

Working...
                              X