X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gphh...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
      Other than the Raiders game when was the last time Denver started off fast and buried a team quickly? New England but we all know what happened there. I think they need to start fast and take the run game out of the equation.
      Take away the run, flush rivers side to side from the pocket and his balls will start catching a lot more wind and we can take one to the house.

Comment

Was that the year we had the ball for 42 minutes and won by 3 in week 15

Comment

Me and Price are tired of punks stealing our best material.

Comment

Imagine if portis was healthy and played in this game. Sometimes I miss those portis days.

Comment

I watched this game yesterday. It's really uncanny how similar it was to the SD-DEN game earlier this year. The Broncos needed a win to keep their playoff hopes alive. The Colts needed a win to keep their 1st-Seed hopes alive. The game was on Sunday night on ESPN (back in the day). The crowd was rabid. The Colts were big favorites. We gave up an early score, and we're immediately down 7-0. Then, we start pounding the ball (with effective passing mixed in), and really dominated the TOP. We won the game by 14 points, but it wasn't that close.

A few weeks later, it was an embarrassment.

Let's hope that precedent carries over.

Comment

Working...
              X