Confidence level for a win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidence level for a win.

OK, Bronco fans only please! How confident are you that Denver will win the game? 10 is most confident, 1 is least.

Poll to follow
    22.94%
    14.68%
    22.94%
    21.10%
    3.67%
    4.59%
    1.83%
    0.92%
    0.92%
    6.42%

7... Am worried about how hot Rivers is.

Comment

6/7. My jimmies are definitely rustled.

Comment

I'm scared to death and walk around with a constant pit in my stomach. I can't remember the last time I was this achey the week before a game. I'm thinking this goes back to when we played Jacksonville in '97 after having lost to them the year before. We ended up winning 42-17. Let's hope that's the kind of outcome we have this weekend.
        Last edited by Taco John; 01-07-2014, 10:00 PM.

Comment

It started at a six. Now that everyone is sucking off the Chargers, I am going to an 8. I think all the talking heads who are picking the Chargers as the upset will destroy their under the radar mojo.

Everyone is saying them beating us was a good thing for the Chargers. The thing is they were in do or die mode and have been since then. We already clinched a playoff birth. We also didn't have Welker, which makes a big difference and is difficult to adjust to especially on a short week. Welker has been practicing with Manning since the Raider week.

The staff and players thought about that loss for ten days and came off it on a tear. If you listen to the post game interviews and the interviews the following week, the coaching staff admitted they made mistake. Gase said he abandoned the run too easily. They have been practicing in pads every week since then. In fact Fox saved all his padded practices for the end of the year to toughen his team up.

Last year I was confident we would beat the Ravens. And easily. This year I am anxious. The games I am most anxious for are the ones we often dominate.

I think it will be a tough game, but I also think the Broncos are going to surprise everyone. I think we're going to play physical and run the ball quite a bit. I bet we try to out-charger the Chargers. And if we meet their tempo, with the home crowd and our superior talent we will win.

Comment

This is like the inverse of this thread/poll.

Comment

Originally posted by Taco John View Post
              I'm scared to death and walk around with a constant pit in my stomach. I can't remember the last time I was this achey the week before a game. I'm thinking this goes back to when we played Jacksonville in '97 after having lost to them the year before. We ended up winning 42-17. Let's hope that's the kind of outcome we have this weekend.
              And that's a 7? So is a 4 you can't get out of bed, and a 1 is you died of fear two days ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaylore View Post
                And that's a 7? So is a 4 you can't get out of bed, and a 1 is you died of fear two days ago?
                My scale goes from 6-10. Peyton Manning's arm falls off at 5. At a 1, we're talking a Bane scenario.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fLFAXvFYhsE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Seriously though... I'm confident that we can beat these guys, but I'm not taking them for granted. Of anyone in our division, this is the team that is closest to our own. It doesn't matter how many points they're down, they'll keep playing. But then if things start going bad for them, they really start going bad. There's no reason to believe that we can't beat them, but there's also no reason to believe that it's a given.

Comment

We stop their run game we smash them 45-21.

We don't and it comes down to last possession 31-28 with it going either way.

Yeah I don't see a lot of FGs in this game….

Comment

10. Road to the Superbowl starts here. I have confidence that every man on the field will give it his all every single play. Next man up. Best man up.

We're going out there and having fun. You couldn't ask for better conditions. I didn't feel the same way last year. One bad apple ruins the whole bunch. That man last year was Tony Carter. He is now officially deactivated.

Who's the weak link on this squad?
                        1. Jeremy Mincey - No way. He's playing for his football life, after playing for nothing in J'ville for 6 years. In 2007 they lost to NE in the Divisional. He's 30 with an axe to grind.

2. Duke Ihenacho - Put this dude on a milk carton if you want to. Last I heard, he was in LA celebrating la prospero ano. MIA for the last several games, it's now or never. The early season phenom needs to reappear in the playoffs, or ride the pine.

3. Paris Lenon - The XFL/NFL Europe/8 team NFL Journeyman last appeared in the playoffs 9 years ago. Some would say he's a scrub. Some would say, he's a grizzled Terminator matrix ready to unload an industrial sized can of whoop ass.

In terms of talent, we have no talent. But what we do have is home-field advantage, Peyton Manning, and a bunch of survivors who probably have no business being in the NFL. I'll take Manning and the scrubs for $200, Alex.
                        Last edited by pricejj; 01-07-2014, 10:34 PM.

Comment

9 out of 10 because nothing is certain in life.

Comment

We will dominate this game and serve notice to the rest of the NFL with an impressive, convincing win

Comment

At least this year Khan isn't going on and on on the air for 3 straight minutes about how this "isn't at all like the Jacksonville game" and giving us bad juju.

/that was worth at least a FG for the Ravens.....prolly more.

Comment

Working...
                              X